November Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members

I must have missed the previously boiled strings :( They would have gone great with my previously boiled colostomy bags.

See what you have done to us, retailers? Your absolute dearth of deals in this economy has driven us to this... WE NEED SOME HOT DEALS!

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today Only -

Maybe not a great deal, but probably a good deal.

$100 off this Laney Lionheart L20T410 Guitar Combo Amplifier - 4x10, 20 Watts

but still $900.

But specs look like it would be one sweet amp.

74076.jpg

74076M2.jpg

Laney's Lionheart 4x10 Combo Features

* Class A dual Channel 20 Watt Combo

* Clean and Drive Channels with Passive EQ

* Three 12ax7 and Four EL84 Valves

* Built-in FX Loop

* Four 10 inch Jensen P10-R Speakers

* Footswitch: FS2 (Included)

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-LAN-L20T410?src=W0808NDNENEWDAYP

• Members

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

PRS SE One $299.00

In sunburst too.

I wish PRS made a US version of that guitar for a reasonable price (e.g. no more than $700 street). I think it'd be an LP Jr, killer.

• Members
Says over $500 now...

Amazon's prices vary constantly. I had a Washburn USA Custom Shop guitar in my cart. At the time I could not afford it, but checked about a week later and the price went up to the typical price of that guitar. The price increase was $1000 (yes, one thousand dollars).

When I got my Music Man guitar from them, the price increased by $400 after I made my purchase. Amazon has some amazing deals from time to time, but it's really a case of "you snooze you lose" :)

• Members
Amazon's prices vary constantly. I had a Washburn USA Custom Shop guitar in my cart. At the time I could not afford it, but checked about a week later and the price went up to the typical price of that guitar. The price increase was $1000 (yes, one thousand dollars).

When I got my Music Man guitar from them, the price increased by $400 after I made my purchase. Amazon has some amazing deals from time to time,
but it's really a case of "you snooze you lose"
:)

I've had the opposite happen, put it in the cart, let it sit there without completing the purchase, then a week latter, it's cheaper.

• Members

$100 off $500, $50 off 350-499.99, $25 off 199-349.99

You've been selected to receive this incredible Black Friday Early Bird private offer. The holiday season is here and Guitar Center wants to help you make the season even better.

We have stocked up on thousands of items and are offering you three ways to save on these items before they sell out.

Combine that with our already Guaranteed Lowest Price and you can get a seriously sweet deal on gear!

Browse, order and ship items directly from www.GuitarCenter.com using code: GOBBLE.

Happy Holidays and happy shopping!

Your friends at www.GuitarCenter.com

• Members
I've had the opposite happen, put it in the cart, let it sit there without completing the purchase, then a week latter, it's cheaper.

That's why I said that prices vary, and not that prices increase ;)
A couple of weeks ago I purchased a book, some harmonicas, and a harmonica holder, and most of those prices went down.
When they've had really good deals on guitars, their prices have gone up. No store would match the prices of the Music man or Washburn I mentioned. In some cases I was told they were below dealer cost.

• Members

not listed on their website, and even in the store it was marked as "$23.99" but at my local Sam Ash I picked up a Danelectro CO-1 Drive for $13.99!! The salesman even rung it twice to make sure there wasn't a mistake. Great pedal for $23.99. AWESOME pedal for $13.99. Looking for a TS9 Clone (maybe even for back up)... check your local Sam Ash if you've got one.

Phillip

Archived