November Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members

... Guy said there were good deals on the website, no Delia's though.

Online $49 bolt-on specials that I kinda like -

Black LP-jr-style, 2pups:

http://shop.firstact.com/PublicStore/product/Single-Cutaway-Guitar-2-Humbuckers,807,176.aspx

HoneyBurst Lola-style, 2 chrome-covered pups, bound:

http://shop.firstact.com/PublicStore/product/Single-Cutaway-Honey-Burst,802,176.aspx

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RE: the fender acoustic, this is the only post I'm going to make.

I had one ~3 years ago. It wouldn't stay in tune with the stock tuners, was horribly set up, had bad fretwork, buzzed even with the sky high action it came with and sounded like a guitar neck attached to a tupperware container with a soundhole in it. That is why I called them "complete junk", because they are in fact, complete junk IMHO. Wasn't trying to rip on the guy for posting it just giving feedback that he asked for and offering a much better(again, IMHO) option for a cheap acoustic.

I mentioned trying to beg MF into giving you the Silver Creek deal from last month to give guys a better option. I have one of those and it is a much, much better instrument in every way shape and form. The guy asked if anybody knew anything about the fenders, I did so I posted. I am not sorry if I offended anyone with that post because IMO there was nothing offensive in it. Go play one of those Fenders, play a Silver Creek D160 or D170 and then tell me if I'm full of {censored}.:idk:

• Members

I pulled the trigger on the LP-jr there.. It's still up on Amazon for around 160.

• Members

Is that Lola double bound? for $49?

Damn this thread...

• Members

I appreciate the post about the fender deal and the opinions on its quality. I do prefer that if you blast a product you have some detail but sometimes you just forget to put that in. Specially when its real bad. You have a tendency to not waste anymore time on it. I can see how someone might take offense but I don't think it was targeted at anyone except the starcaster QC people. I hope you all continue to post here.

• Members

Actually, that second one is Sheena-style. :poke:

Archived