November Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
No more OT discussion in this thread. Post deals only. To weigh in about CL, please see the CL sticky poll thread.

Thanks Mazi Bee.
In case any of you missed this in the October Deals, the Liquid Blues is $79 (+ UPS shipping). Mine is due to arrive tomorrow and I am pretty excited.
I will post a review if anyone is interested in reading, but I will create a separate thread.
http://damagecontrolusa.com/store/liquid-blues-facebook-special/
liquidblues.jpg

• Members

Just a warm deal and the hardware is probably just OK; but, if you are looking to relic some old cheapo squier (or do a relic from a GFS kit) this seems like a pretty good deal for $32.37 shipped. FWIW, people seem pretty content with the stock hardware on their badwater guitars so it might be decent.

http://www.amazon.com/AXL-Badwater-Guitar-Hardware-Pack/dp/B002C741AY/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&s=musical-instruments&qid=1257429023&sr=8-11

• Members

Is anyone doing 20% off or more right now? I just got the PRS GAS and can afford the model I want if I can get a big discount.

MF has a 15% deal going,call in only,on alot of guitars.

I suggest call them and ask,They are willing to deal and if you hit the right rep you might get that 20.

• Members

MF has a 15% deal going,call in only,on alot of guitars.

I suggest call them and ask,They are willing to deal and if you hit the right rep you might get that 20.

Always, always, always call MF. If you sign up for e mails from music 123, you get a 15% off code, if you haven't already done that.

• Members
http://cgi.ebay.com/WASHBURN-IDOL-SERIES-WI64-IDOL-GUITAR-VINTAGE-BLACK-NEW_W0QQitemZ130342382258

9 available

Seller accepted my $225 offer - that's $225 shipped, brand new with gig bag. Mine arrived tonight in perfect, brand new condition. Set neck.

From the listing

NEW LIST ------ $719.00

BRAND NEW PERFECT GUITAR !!!!!!!!

FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE $470!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WASHBURN IDOL SERIES WI64 IDOL VINTAGE DISTRESSED SATIN BLACK

SET NECK

STOP TAIL PIECE W ADJUSTABLE BRIDGE

GROVER 18:1 TUNERS

WASHBURN PICKUPS

SOILD MAHOGANY BODY

MAHOGANY NECK

ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD

22 FRETS JUMBO

24 3/4 INCH SCALE

THIS IS A STEAL AT THIS PRICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH VCC

VOICE CONTOUR CONTROL
The VCC Tone Control System makes other Tone Controls Obsolete!
For the first time ever... a guitar that blends warm humbucker tones with the twang of a single coil. Best of all... no annoying hum!

WHAT IS IT?

A unique coil tapping system that allows players to incrementally blend between a humbucking sound and a single coil sound without the hum normally associated with single coils.
Similar to the concept of a dimmer switch but related to the tone of a guitar.
Simple, stage-friendly tone controls.
Turn the VCC knob up for a traditional humbucker sound.
Turn it down... you get the character of a single coil.
No batteries or preamps needed!
A Washburn exclusive product!

!BZ1hqug!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CUEjlLl1UPiBKoqdf,

• Members
http://cgi.ebay.com/WASHBURN-IDOL-SERIES-WI64-IDOL-GUITAR-VINTAGE-BLACK-NEW_W0QQitemZ130342382258

9 available

Seller accepted my $225 offer - that's $225 shipped, brand new with gig bag. Mine arrived tonight in perfect, brand new condition. Set neck.

From the listing

NEW LIST ------ $719.00

BRAND NEW PERFECT GUITAR !!!!!!!!

FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE $470!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WASHBURN IDOL SERIES WI64 IDOL VINTAGE DISTRESSED SATIN BLACK

SET NECK

STOP TAIL PIECE W ADJUSTABLE BRIDGE

GROVER 18:1 TUNERS

WASHBURN PICKUPS

SOILD MAHOGANY BODY

MAHOGANY NECK

ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD

22 FRETS JUMBO

24 3/4 INCH SCALE

THIS IS A STEAL AT THIS PRICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH VCC

VOICE CONTOUR CONTROL

The VCC Tone Control System makes other Tone Controls Obsolete!

For the first time ever... a guitar that blends warm humbucker tones with the twang of a single coil. Best of all... no annoying hum!

WHAT IS IT?

A unique coil tapping system that allows players to incrementally blend between a humbucking sound and a single coil sound without the hum normally associated with single coils.

Similar to the concept of a dimmer switch but related to the tone of a guitar.

Simple, stage-friendly tone controls.

Turn the VCC knob up for a traditional humbucker sound.

Turn it down... you get the character of a single coil.

No batteries or preamps needed!

A Washburn exclusive product!

!BZ1hqug!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CUEjlLl1UPiBKoqdf,

Excellent deal. Many don't like the VCC system, but you can pull that. The guitar is very good quality, and the stock pickups are good.

• Members

9 available

Seller accepted my $225 offer

Tim is great to deal with. I almost bought a Washburn A-20 from him last week, but ended up buying a different guitar elsewhere.
If he still has those A-20 guitars, that's also a pretty good deal. It doesn't hurt to call him ;)

• Members

GC Food Drive- donate non-perishable food items, get 10% off (usual restrictions apply)...

Also at GC- Trade In, Trade Up gets you an additional 15% off- you know the drill about their low offers and exclusions, but could be worth something if you have a piece of crap to trade... and curiously enough, Epiphone/Gibson is NOT exluded... hmmm...

• Members

Fender Friday is the following:

575618.jpg

Fender Road Worn 50s Strat in Sunburst. $699.99

Also, they said "I am instructed to tell you that this will be the last Fender Friday"

So, {censored}ty price on a road worn...(if it were 549 like last week, it'd be a deal)....

....and they don't even give you a reach around by saying "you're not going to get any more deals"

• Members

Also, they said "I am instructed to tell you that this will be the last Fender Friday"

They better come up with something, because without blowout deals like Fender Friday, there is really no reason so shop at MF over any other online retailer...

• Members
Fender Friday is the following:

575618.jpg

Fender Road Worn 50s Strat in Sunburst. $699.99

So, {censored}ty price on a road worn...(if it were 549 like last week, it'd be a deal)....

....and they don't even give you a reach around by saying "you're not going to get any more deals"

way to go out on a high note. :facepalm:

Archived