Is it just me, or is Ian back as 6 or 7 people?

mrbrown49

• Members

I've had some serious doubts in respect of two "forumites", who have been allowed to build quite a post count at an alarming rate.

Curiously the two of them have been here since shortly after Ian was allowed here for period of time until he reverted to his ways and got banned.

Obivously cannot prove anything, so not giving out names.....

• Members

Who is Ian? Hunter? Anderson? I guess I missed something.

iansmitchell...former HCEG member who got banned and kept coming back under aliases.

I never had a problem with him here (or at other forums), but I've seen threads that demonstrated his ability to irritate people.

• Members

I've had some serious doubts in respect of two "forumites", who have been allowed to build quite a post count at an alarming rate.

Curiously the two of them have been here since shortly after Ian was allowed here for period of time until he reverted to his ways and got banned.

Obivously cannot prove anything, so not giving out names.....

I bet we h@ve the same posters in mind.

• Members

You could try to be like him, but you couldn't NB.

You'll have to live with it, you're just not a d*ckhead at heart. I'm sorry to break it to you. You're just too good natured.

Again, I'm sorry.

I will just have to put that in my pipe and smoke it:cool:

That was actually a really nice the to say, thank you.

• Members
Just be careful...new folks with low post counts often get labeled as "Ian" if they come in here acting the fool...so don't be that guy...or girl...or whatever...
:D

Ian is usually pretty obvious...
:facepalm:

Ian may be more of a personality trait now than an actual person. We'll never know who's who really. :idk:

Archived