Is it just me, or is Ian back as 6 or 7 people?

mrbrown49

• Members

I've had some serious doubts in respect of two "forumites", who have been allowed to build quite a post count at an alarming rate.

Curiously the two of them have been here since shortly after Ian was allowed here for period of time until he reverted to his ways and got banned.

Obivously cannot prove anything, so not giving out names.....

There's a couple I've been keeping my eye on for almost a year now. I don't know whether or not he has that kind of patience.

• Members

Funny thing about Ian, once he was banned here he moved over to TDPRI and another forum under his regular name and acted pretty much normal. That is because those forums dont put up with any BS at all. On this forum, he is able to take advantage of the mods and keep on trolling. I wish he would get a bag boy job or something to keep himself busy so he would have no time to troll. He could have bought a house by now if he had put in all those hours he spent trolling working a job for pay.

• Members

Hmm.. I thought it w@s him @s well. He's not very good at hiding.

I didn't think that was him. I thought that was another under aged kid that got banned over at GJ and used to post like 40 times a day... or more.

• Members
I didn't think that was him. I thought that was another under aged kid that got banned over at GJ and used to post like 40 times a day... or more.

Maybe. As we'll never know for sure anybody who shows Ian like tendencies becomes Ian it seems.

Don't look, we're surrounded. :eek:

Archived