JohnnyRaincheck

• Members

Sure, and I commend the guy for it!
:thu:

But such pearls of wisdom such as:

"Jay and GFS kick ass. That is all."

WTF is that?

It's {censored}ing stupid, that's what.

If you want to sing Jay and GFS's praises for a specific product, great.

But to just start yet another useless GFS thread giving the guy a proverbial internet blowjob is just wasting space and tries my patience.

If you {censored}ing love the guy so much, email him a picture of your erection or you beating off to a Xaviere or something.

That is all.
:facepalm:

wow..............

• Members

Great, another useless GFS circle-jerk thread.

Super.

Nothing against Jay and his company, but come on......{censored}ing enough already.

Great, another useless Coralkong post about how he is a grumpy, antisocial guy.

:poke:

• Members

I'm installing a bunch of {censored} onto my strat tomorrow. I hope it goes well

hopefully the $15 pups sound as good as he says cuz the current ones are garbage.

They're going to sound like $15 pups, maybe $20 ones if you're lucky.

Seriously.

I had a set of the "overwound" clearance pickups - they did sound ok, for the money, but you got spend a bit more to get something that sounds GOOD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i just got my GFT-90 tuner pedal, 10 1' right angle pedal cables, and 2 5 output 9v power supplies for right around $89 shipped. everything works great, was shipped fast, and packaged well... all for what a planet waves pedal by itself would cost me... i'm happy:thu:

• Members

I've bought a few of his Paulownia tele bodies from him and couldn't be happier with them.

Ok , when I first heard roy had trigger stuffed for sentimental reasons i thought that was a tad strange ...

but now you yanks are frigg'n making guitars out of those poor Paulownia horses, sorry but that's going a bit too far , im phoning PETA on you sick O's ....

and the world thinks us canucks are nuts for clubbing baby seals.... well well whos the sick-O now eh...

horse_trigger_roy.jpg

hey i just thought of a cool name for a pickup..... Horse-Buckers :facepalm:

:cop::lol:

Archived