Jay and GFS

JohnnyRaincheck

• Members

I haven't bought all that much from them, but happy with the purchases that I have made.

Yet another shout-out for their pedal tuner. Not as snazzy as some of the other choices, but it works, and it's cheap and that works for me.
:thu:

Yeah, I keep thinking about this. Sounds like just about the best pedal tuner deal out there...

• Members

Great, another useless GFS circle-jerk thread.

Super.

Nothing against Jay and his company, but come on......{censored}ing enough already.

Well... there isn't anything else to talk about is there? If its not GFS, its going to be 'I Hate Gibson' or 'Fender Suck' or 'Carvin Suck' etc etc... :poke:

I'v never bought from GFS, but I really want one of the semi-hollows.

• Members

Jay's good at what he does.

Sure, and I commend the guy for it! :thu:

But such pearls of wisdom such as:

"Jay and GFS kick ass. That is all."

WTF is that?

It's {censored}ing stupid, that's what.

If you want to sing Jay and GFS's praises for a specific product, great.

But to just start yet another useless GFS thread giving the guy a proverbial internet blowjob is just wasting space and tries my patience.

If you {censored}ing love the guy so much, email him a picture of your erection or you beating off to a Xaviere or something.

That is all. :facepalm:

• Members

Wow, easy there. I kinda understand where you're coming from but it doesn't seem that serious to me. There're many threads that don't interest me (or I think they're infantile or deliberately provocative) so I just don't read them.:idk:

• Members

But to just start yet another useless GFS thread giving the guy a proverbial internet blowjob is just wasting space and tries my patience.

If you {censored}ing love the guy so much, email him a picture of your erection or you beating off to a Xaviere or something.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members

Sure, and I commend the guy for it!

But such pearls of wisdom such as:

"Jay and GFS kick ass. That is all."

WTF is that?

It's {censored}ing stupid, that's what.

If you want to sing Jay and GFS's praises for a specific product, great.

That is all.
:facepalm:

so who put the {censored}in gun to your head and made you come in the thread AND post a few times? clearly states that it's a GFS thread, if you don't wanna read em, DON'T

Archived