OT: What is your favorite brand of Peanut Butter?

GAS Man

• Members

Dammit, now I want a {censored}ing sandwich.

I do find that Jif is the absolute best peanut butter for the money.

I mean there is that organic stuff that tastes really...well organic. But that's for the people with the elite walnut licker attitudes. Frickin walnut lickers.

• Members

Give me the natural stuff w/the oil on top! It actually tastes like peanuts, instead of like salt and sugar! :thu:

If it weren't for peanut butter, I would probably have starved numerous times in my life. I will never turn down a peanut butter and butter, or jelly, or banana, or cheese or pretty much anything sandwich. PB goes with everything!

• Members

Give me the natural stuff w/the oil on top! It actually tastes like peanuts, instead of like salt and sugar!
:thu:

If it weren't for peanut butter, I would probably have starved numerous times in my life. I will never turn down a peanut butter and butter, or jelly, or banana, or cheese or pretty much anything sandwich. PB goes with everything!

+1. we go through a lot of Teddie all-natural peanut butter here. i can't eat that other {censored} anymore. it's strictly boutique peanut butter in this house. no cheap knock-offs. ;)

• Members

Peter Pan Creamy for me.

I think most of you need to look on the labels of you natural PB, most have sugar and salt as well, the big difference is the emulsifier (oil), and many natural PB's have that as well..

I will not stir PB and I won't keep any that needs to be refrigerated.

• Members

+1. we go through a lot of Teddie all-natural peanut butter here. i can't eat that other {censored} anymore. it's strictly
boutique
peanut butter in this house. no cheap knock-offs.
;)

If I made you two sandwiches; one with Jif and one with Teddies I guarantee you would still be able to eat it. Only people who don't chew their food completely would think that there is a difference in flavor.

I had a sandwich over at my friends house (who is an accomplished cafeteria worker at the high school) and he uses Jif and says that the kids can't tell the difference. Growing up his mom used Jif to make his sandwiches and as I remember she was an extremely choosey mom and she chose Jif.

I just don't understand how anyone can be so blind as to think that paying a premium for mashed up peanuts in a jar isn't a waste of money and it is putting a further strain on our economy.

And I bet that those natural peanut butter manufacturers are funding terrorists.

• Members

Of the popular brands I like Skippy best.

But I like the natural stuff with the chunks and oil far better. Just a pain to mix it properly, after that I'm in heaven.

Another one. How can you pay more for a product that is obviously unfinished completely? What is this; relic'd peanut butter?

It tears the bread and if you don't chew all the way you can count the peanuts in your stool.

If you want peanuts in your poop than you should pick your own peanuts, dry them, deshell them and then eat them; don't have someone else do it artificially for you and then be all like "I've got peanuts in my poop" and bragging about it. That's just lame.

Really lame.

Archived