OT: What is your favorite brand of Peanut Butter?

GAS Man

• Members
Another one. How can you pay more for a product that is obviously unfinished completely? What is this; relic'd peanut butter?

It tears the bread and if you don't chew all the way you can count the peanuts in your stool.

If you want peanuts in your poop than you should pick your own peanuts, dry them, deshell them and then eat them; don't have someone else do it artificially for you and then be all like "I've got peanuts in my poop" and bragging about it. That's just lame.

Really lame.

Funny. I'm more like a poser when it comes to peanuts in my poop. If I'm wanting to go there, I'll take a chunky Jif, but I'm not going to go all old school just for that benefit. I'm no Snorkelpoop, I'm just not that committed. ;)

• Members
Give me the natural stuff w/the oil on top! It actually tastes like peanuts, instead of like salt and sugar!
:thu:

If it weren't for peanut butter, I would probably have starved numerous times in my life. I will never turn down a peanut butter and butter, or jelly, or banana, or cheese or pretty much anything sandwich. PB goes with everything!

I'm with you on the natural part. Give me 360 (sold by whole foods), or if I can't get that, Trader Joes.

• Members

White Chocolate Wonderful from All Natural Peanut Butter Company. If you haven't had White Chocolate Wonderful, you need to have it. It will change your life.

Actually, every flavor from the All Natural Peanut Butter Company destroys everything out there.

• Members

White Chocolate Wonderful from All Natural Peanut Butter Company. If you haven't had White Chocolate Wonderful, you need to have it. It will change your life.

Actually, every flavor from the All Natural Peanut Butter Company destroys everything out there.

OK, so now we have a professional peanut butter eater here. I suppose you've tried EVERY peanut butter out there?

You can't make a sweeping generalized statement without actually haven eaten every peanut butter out there. I'm not sure, but it may actually be racist. I'll have to check.

• Members
Nutella? That's like the Rockband/Keytar of the spread world.
:rolleyes:

If I made you two sandwiches; one with Jif and one with Teddies I guarantee you would still be able to eat it. Only people who don't chew their food completely would think that there is a difference in flavor.

I had a sandwich over at my friends house (who is an accomplished cafeteria worker at the high school) and he uses Jif and says that the kids can't tell the difference. Growing up his mom used Jif to make his sandwiches and as I remember she was an extremely choosey mom and she chose Jif.

I just don't understand how anyone can be so blind as to think that paying a premium for mashed up peanuts in a jar isn't a waste of money and it is putting a further strain on our economy.

And I bet that those natural peanut butter manufacturers are funding terrorists.

haha~ i will totally take your test. i would win it, easy. and your peanut butter is so pathetic, it needs to be mod'ed just to get it taste good. let me guess; you put it on wonder bread and eat it in a lawn chair right outside your double-wide. ;)

• Members

hqdefault.jpg

"You had me at White Chocolate"

17010005_lg.jpg

http://ilovepeanutbutter.com/whitechocolatewonderful.html

• Members

Peter Pan Creamy for me.

I think most of you need to look on the labels of you natural PB, most have sugar and salt as well, the big difference is the emulsifier (oil), and many natural PB's have that as well..

I will not stir PB and I won't keep any that needs to be refrigerated.

Well said. But jif ftw.....

• Members
Give me the natural stuff w/the oil on top! It actually tastes like peanuts, instead of like salt and sugar!
:thu:

If it weren't for peanut butter, I would probably have starved numerous times in my life. I will never turn down a peanut butter and butter, or jelly, or banana, or cheese or pretty much anything sandwich. PB goes with everything!

here's a guilty pleasure of mine - peanut butter and bacon sammich...:love:

• Members

haha~ i will totally take your test. i would win it, easy. and your peanut butter is so pathetic, it needs to be mod'ed just to get it taste good. let me guess; you put it on wonder bread and eat it in a lawn chair right outside your double-wide.
;)

Dude that's way out of line.

There is nothing wrong with Wonder Bread. It's got almost as much fiber in 27 loaves as a single scoop of raisin bran. And fiber is overrated.

And I bet that you actually like it when you can taste your bread. Wonder Bread is a blank canvas with which I can use to as a tapestry to paint with Super Giant brand grape jelly and creamy Jif. And none of these things need refrigeration because there's more preservatives than actual food type substances.

And nothing...and I am mean NOTHING beats a 5 hour old Wonder Bread sandwich that was sitting in a plastic bag with the grape jelly that's leaked through the bread. I can smell it now as I type. It's the smell of victory and probably fermentation and maybe some bochalism. All I know is that I usually get light headed after eating a few bites and then I forget stuff.

And it's not a double wide, it's a single long; we did it end to end. :rolleyes:

• Members

Dude that's way out of line.

There is nothing wrong with Wonder Bread. It's got almost as much fiber in 27 loaves as a single scoop of raisin bran. And fiber is overrated.

And I bet that you actually like it when you can
taste
your bread. Wonder Bread is a blank canvas with which I can use to as a tapestry to paint with Super Giant brand grape jelly and creamy Jif. And none of these things need refrigeration because there's more preservatives than actual food type substances.

And nothing...and I am mean NOTHING beats a 5 hour old Wonder Bread sandwich that was sitting in a plastic bag with the grape jelly that's leaked through the bread. I can smell it now as I type. It's the smell of victory and probably fermentation and maybe some bochalism. All I know is that I usually get light headed after eating a few bites and then I forget stuff.

And it's not a double wide, it's a single long; we did it end to end.
:rolleyes:

haha~ total win. i bow to you!

• Members

Yeah, well we were shooting for a single tall, but we uprooted the pine tree in the front yard with the come along trying to lift it up.

I also forgot to add that I have no sense of smell. The doctor's say it effects my sense of taste and that my body compensated for that "shortcoming" by growing a nice thick pelt of backhair. I think that it makes me kind of like a superhero or something. Either way it's a blessing.

I save a lot of money on coats.

• Members

Yeah, well we were shooting for a single tall, but we uprooted the pine tree in the front yard with the come along trying to lift it up.

I also forgot to add that I have no sense of smell. The doctor's say it effects my sense of taste and that my body compensated for that "shortcoming" by growing a nice thick pelt of backhair. I think that it makes me kind of like a superhero or something. Either way it's a blessing.

I save a lot of money on coats.

ashasha + pills = win.*

*kids: i'm not advocating the use of narcotics; including, but not limited to, pills. don't do drugs. they're bad.

• Members

ashasha + pills = win.*

*kids: i'm not advocating the use of narcotics; including, but not limited to, pills. don't do drugs. they're bad.

Well in all fairness the pills in question were pseudofed that my cousin/brother-in-law gets from his 'sources' for use in his lab.

They call him Meth-usalah.

I don't know what that means but it probably has something to do with the fact that he's 19 years old and looks like a 74 year old man or something.

Archived