Oh, and haha, Taylor NGD.

honeyiscool

• Members

photo5sk.jpg

photo6au.jpg

While I was in the hospital, this was delivered to me, my new Taylor 316CE LTD. This is a Grand Symphony shape koa guitar. She really is one of the beautiful guitars I've ever seen, and the volume and tone are incredible. I haven't had a chance to play her much, but the wood is simply impeccable. I even like the streaky ebony, and the koa is simply stunning. Meanwhile, the spruce top is another thing altogether. I can't get real pics of this, but this is definitely the most special NGD I've ever had. :)

• Members

photo5sk.jpg
photo6au.jpg

While I was in the hospital, this was delivered to me, my new Taylor 316CE LTD. This is a Grand Symphony shape koa guitar. She really is one of the beautiful guitars I've ever seen, and the volume and tone are incredible. I haven't had a chance to play her much, but the wood is simply impeccable. I even like the streaky ebony, and the koa is simply stunning. Meanwhile, the spruce top is another thing altogether. I can't get real pics of this, but this is definitely the most special NGD I've ever had.
:)

Great timing!:)

Beautiful guitar, enjoy!

ps I wonder if they would have grabbed it?

• Members

Congrats on a nice guitar that should fit you style well.

Nice going on the Koa, adds a little class and methinks likely a nice sparkle to the sound.

Just don't go anywhere near a "Worship Service" with it, or your likely to burst into 20 choruses of "Lord I Lift Your Name on High".

Srry, just kidding.

Enjoy!

• Members

Looks like you have a goatee
:p

Way off topic a bit...

Yes, now that you mention it, a fake beard could cover the bruised area if wanted. Now, Mister H just needs a friend in the theatrical industry to loan him a fake beard for a few weeks. ;)

...back on topic.

HNGD

Archived