FROM MRS. LEOPARDSTAR

leopardstar

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know I already posted a couple of times. But it is very striking to me, that I never met Johnny, or talked to Johnny by phone, but I am none the less very much impacted and saddened by his passing. It is really like I lost a brother. Just seeing his avatar gets me emotional. I am hoping we can all learn from LeopardStar and be better forum members, and better people.

LEOPARDSTAR.JPG

:cry:

- w

• Members

Very sad news. I didn't know him but I really enjoyed his posts and I could tell what a good and generous person he was. The forum won't be the same without him. I can only offer my sincere condolences to Mrs L and his friends and family. Rest in peace:cry:

• Members

I have no idea how I missed this thread until today....just wow...

Very sad to hear about LS...he truly was a class act around here. I'm praying for your family right now Mrs. Leopardstar....may God grant you peace during such a tough time.

And Atrox...putting his name on the Strat you are building is just awesome. Good job man...

• Members

Sorry to hear about your loss; I know how you feel as I lost my wife in June after a 7 year battle with cancer. The days that follow a loss like this are never easy, but each day as it it passes well be a little better than the day before. This I promise. Sometimes you will cry, at other times anger will surface and moments later you will laugh when you think back upon the things you shared.

be at peace

gt5litre

Archived