FROM MRS. LEOPARDSTAR

leopardstar

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Services for Johnny will be held in Big Bear, Ca on Saturday January 9 at 11 am. If anyone is close enough to make it, PM me and I will give details and look for you there.

Thank you guys for all the kind words. Mrs. Leopardstar has been reading these posts and appreciates them.

Surfy

• Members

Oh my god! I knew Leopardstar wasn't doing well, but this is horrible news. :cry: I'll really miss you around here, buddy.

Mrs. Leopardstar - my condolences to you. I'm sure you already know this, but your husband was well loved around here for being such a great guy. His kindness rang through in each post he made and he will be missed.

I'll play some blues for you, man.

• Members

I don't know what to say.. I'm so sadden to hear this..

LeopardStar was a good guy.. anyone who love cats as much as he does can't be a bad guy in my books.

Condolence to LS's family.. I hope everything goes on smoothly and you can all continue on with your lives regularly, just like how LS would most likely have wanted.

I'll be praying for you tonight LS.

• Members

My sincerest condolences, Mrs. Leopardstar. Your husband was a kind and genuine person, so much so that countless numbers of people who only knew him through the medium of this forum appreciated that kindness and are touched by his passing.

My best wishes go out to you and your family in this difficult time.

• Members

My sincerest condolences to all friends and family in this difficult time. No one wants to lose a loved one but comfort should be taken in knowing that they are no longer burdened by pain and ailment.

Humans are both cursed and blessed in knowing that we all born with expiration dates. What you do with the little time allotted defines you and leaves a lasting impressing on those around you.

Leopardstar came across as a very good-natured person and someone I would have been pleased to associate with in real life.

• Members
I know that with the forum down we weren't able to keep up to date, but I just didn't really believe that this could have happened.

I know that this is just an internet forum, but you can tell a lot by a person by the way they handle themselves around other people in an anonymous manner. These types of forums provide an environment that has brought out the worst in people in countless occasions and Johnny was one of the absolute exceptions to this rule. Always supportive, always kind and most of the time fun.

It's hard to get attached to people just by the words on a screen, but I really do feel a great sense of sadness with this news and I will miss him very much. I am sure that every person on this site that has come into contact with him feels the same way and will all pass our sympathies and condolences to his family and friends...which I think many of us feel that we were in that latter group.

Farewell and Godspeed Johnny.
:cry:

Very well said ashasha.

One of my favourite quotes is from something written by G.K. Chesterton.

Comradeship and serious joy are not interludes in our travel; but . . .rather our travels are interludes in comradeship and joy... The inn does not point to the road; the road points to the inn. And all roads point at last to an ultimate inn, where we shall meet...and when we drink again it shall be from the great flagons in the tavern at the end of the world.

Archived