FROM MRS. LEOPARDSTAR

leopardstar

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will never ever forget Johnny. He was one of the first people to "friend" me on myspace, one of the first people I became friends with on this site, one of the first people here that I actually talked to in person, and one of the first people here whose posts and threads I would actively seek out to interact with whenever I log on.

Johnny was a great guy. He was a real person that was never trying to be someone other than the great person he was. His active posting and interactions will be immensely missed around here but his presence and his spirit, mojo and vibe will ALWAYS be a part of this forum and will always remain a permanent part of our hearts.

There are untold thousands of people that are active members here, tons more that are here but only lurk, and heaven only knows how many guests view these pages everyday. Johnny was one of the ones that on any given day, some random visitor to this site could have come across one of his posts, and that visitor would instantly be able to get a feel for Johnny's friendly demeanor, eagerness to be helpful, great sense of humor and just general goodness just from a few words of his text.

I guess you could say that Johnny has actually become world famous because of his interactions with us and because of that, there will be many many many people all over the planet that will be greatly saddened by the news of his passing but there will always be a happy place in our hearts as we remember all the great laughs and great stories and just positive interactions we have had with one of our very favorite people here. His Aslan ratings were just one example of his kind heart and eagerness to make people happy.

Johnny will always be remembered to us as a great person with a very sweet soul.

God bless you Mrs. Leopardstar, and God Bless Johnny.

He will always remain our dear friend.

• Members

This is the worst news. LS was one of my favorites here. We corresponded quite often about his guitar ideas and he was just such a great guy.

I still have this hanging in my shop, and it has been there since day one. It's one of the things I cherish in my shop as whimsical as it is.

aslan.jpg

also, the 2009 giveaway Strat will have this on it's headstock

giveaway..jpg

Class act, Brian.

• Members

My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family Mrs. L.

I really liked it when my guitar got the Aslan world famous guitar kitten paw's up rating. It made me smile.

He will be missed.

These words were written for another Johnny, I think they work.

"And every drop of rain that falls

Falls for those who mourn

God is in the roses and the thorns"

• Members

Wow. :cry:

He will be missed around here. I'd sent a card when he was in the hospital early this year, but it came back "retun to sender" because he was out of the hospital by then. We never talked, but you could tell he was a good man, and very protective of the people in this forum.

Sad day.

RIP, leopardstar.

• Members

My sincere condolences to you and your family, Mrs Leopardstar.

Sad as this is, he lives on in the memory of many people whose lives he touched. That is the best for which any of us can hope and he certainly made his mark in this community.

May he rest in peace.

• Members
RIP LEOPARDSTAR (JOHNNY) December 2009

Jleopardstar.jpg

Oh man,I remember Johnny talking about his Guild S-300AD and how much he loved it's tone and vibe.I once had a sweet S-300,but the S-300AD was the guitar that I really wanted.I'm quite sure that he now has it plugged into a cranked Marshall half-stack up there in heaven.You are so missed here,Leopardstar.

:wave:

Ed

Archived