FROM MRS. LEOPARDSTAR

leopardstar

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

would just like to apologise for my last post, i didnt read through all the posts on this thread.

im so sorry to hear this news, my thoughts are with the family, friends and of him.

we are all here to support and look after you.

• Members

Since I've only been active on this forum a short while, I didn't know LeopardStar, but it's very touching to see the HC community come together over his loss. Since so many of you enjoyed his posts, perhaps you guys could start a sort of "best of LeopardStar" thread where you link to your favorite posts of his. That way people like me who missed out could get to know the kind of person he was.

• Members

wow, i don't even know what to say. you were a good friend, johnny. tonight, I will listen to the copy of Twelve Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus that you mailed me several years ago in remembrance of your kindness.

condolences to the family, and to all of us who lost a good friend.

you will be missed.

• Members

Oh my! I haven't been on since the outage and have to come back and see this?

I can't summarize any better than what many have already said. The outpouring of love and sadness shown in this thread is evident of the type of person Johnny was and the impact he had on peoples' lives even through a simple computer monitor.

Many prayers to you and your family Mrs. L.

:cry: RIP Leoparstar, and may you soar with the angels :cry:

• Members

He was always a poster that would bring happiness. I knew that if everyone else thought my HNGD sucked i would at least get a little love.

It doesn't matter that this is an online forum, it brings people together and he was a friend indeed.

• Members

R.I.P Leopardstar. This forum has lost a truly amazing presence, and he will be missed sorely. However, I'm sure he would want us to continue on in his honor.
Perhaps there should be a new "Aslan"...

this!

we have to have his legend live on through some way on this forum.

RIP johnny. you were a good soul in the few interactions I had with you

• Members

I never got to know leopardstar, and from the sounds of it I have really missed out... I am sorry to hear of his passing and the universe's loss... it sounds like this man really spread a lot of joy, which is a testimony to him... and he obviously leaves a legacy of lives touched by his being...

• Members

My mother just lost one of her closest cousins so I have some vague idea of what Leopardstar's family is going through right now.

My thoughts and prayers are with Mrs. Leopardstar and her family right now, and may Leopardstar enjoy his birthday in Heaven. Hopefully he's rockin' out in a celestial jam session with Jimi Hendrix, Otis Redding and Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Archived