FROM MRS. LEOPARDSTAR

leopardstar

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I don't know what to say. I enjoy Leopardstar's posts and while I don't know the guy I do wish him well. Much strength to Leopardstar and his family. Sending blessings, prayers, mojo, and Christmas wishes to the Leopardstar family. Peace and love.

• Members

I can't believe how affected I am by this. Johnny and I are friends, but only here on HCEG. He first tried to get my music onto a label he was working with, and then through some crap with another forumite. I am very saddened by this news... and I can't seem to stop feeling slightly depressed by it.

:cry:

we all have our cross to bear.. but if I could carry his as well, for even just for a moment to help out, I would.

Get better JD....

• Members
I saw this the other night and didn't post because I don't really know what to say other than to wish nothing but the best and send prayers and mojo for a speedy recovery.

LS really is one of the good guys on this forum and let him know that we rely on him to help make this place great.

Can't be said any better than that.
:thu:

• Members
I can't believe how affected I am by this. Johnny and I are friends, but only here on HCEG. He first tried to get my music onto a label he was working with, and then through some crap with another forumite. I am very saddened by this news... and I can't seem to stop feeling slightly depressed by it.

:cry:

we all have our cross to bear.. but if I could carry his as well, for even just for a moment to help out, I would.

Get better JD....

This will happen. For years I hung around sport bike forums, but I never got as close to people as I have at this forum. This is a really special place.

- w

• Members

Update on Johnny, in case you haven't heard...he passed away last weekend. I'm going to let the Mrs. Leopardstar provide the details when she can.

I was blessed to have him a a friend and feel sad that I did not spend more time with him since he lived so close.

Surfy

Archived