FROM MRS. LEOPARDSTAR

leopardstar

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Johnny is one of the "good people".

If true wealth is how many people you've touched... and how many people care for you...

He is a wealthy man indeed.

If all of these wishes help in any way...

I hope this is a 100 page thread.

M

Couldn't say it much Better than this

Johnny extra mojo from me and also to you Mrs Leopardstar in this tough time. I'll send lots of postive vibes your way.

• Members

Just want you to know, Mrs. leopardstar, that Johnny will ALWAYS be loved here. This community really is like a family to those that spend any amount of time here. Johnny is a special part of this family here and he will always be loved.

I wish you much love and all the prayers and mojo I am personally capable for you and your family and wish you strength for what you must be going through.

God bless Johnny, you, and your family and just know that there are ALOT of people out here whos lives have been touched by Johnny and his goodness and sweetness of heart, and the small insignificant fact that most of us have never met him, doesnt change the fact that we consider him a dear friend.

We love you, and pray that he will get well, but in the meantime, we wish you peace.

• Members

Just want you to know, Mrs. leopardstar, that Johnny will ALWAYS be loved here. This community really is like a family to those that spend any amount of time here. Johnny is a special part of this family here and he will always be loved.

I wish you much love and all the prayers and mojo I am personally capable for you and your family and wish you strength for what you must be going through.

God bless Johnny, you, and your family and just know that there are ALOT of people out here whos lives have been touched by Johnny and his goodness and sweetness of heart, and the small insignificant fact that most of us have never met him, doesnt change the fact that we consider him a dear friend.

We love you, and pray that he will get well, but in the meantime, we wish you peace.

Dave said everything I wanted to say. I barely knew Leopardstar but he always struck me as a real gentleman, someone who really brightened wherever he was. I'm sorry to hear about his failing health and you have my heartfelt mojo and prayers.

May the deity

Archived