Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IMG_1296.jpg

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe-basically mint condition,$225

IMG_1299.jpg

Frantone Peach Fuzz-newest version, excellent condition with a few blemishes, includes box and manual. $175

IMG_1301.jpg

Protone MechaFuzz GE-I know little to nothing about this pedals (seems most others don't as well) Seems to be a fuzz factory work-alike. $100

Prices are shipped/paypal'd/firm/no trades. International buyers are welcome but shipping and paypal fees will be the buyers responsibility.

• Members

Fulltone Mini Deja-Vibe, newest model. Like new condition and in 100% working order. Comes with the original box, box candy, and power adapter. $200 Paypal'd and shipped (shipping cost only included in CONUS). PM me if interested.

Trades welcome. I'm mainly interested in tremolo or Leslie sim pedals.

b27b_1-1.jpg

• Members

Yamaha EG112C

Don't know much about it, other than I bought it 7-10 years ago. It is a SSH Strat, nice body.
I took it to a guitar shop to get it setup. They did some damage... Needless to say, I am a little bit mad. Hairline scratch on the front, finish scuff that really isn't too prominent, as it is black all the way through, just slightly elevated. Only viewable in the light. Same goes for a scratch on the back. The humbucker pickup is cracked, very slightly. Still works. Needs to be re-set up.

It is your basic black guitar with white pickguard, rosewood fretboard. Great modding platform.

I am looking for guitar pedals, pedalboards, power supplies... Send me some PM's.

• Members

FT my EHX Nano Small Stone, which I still have the box for, and the Marshall RF-1 Reflector Reverb. I also have a Small Clone (not pictured) that has a screw or something loose inside, so that the knob and the circuit inside wiggles around. Works 100% though.

sorry for the {censored}ty phone picture,

IMG00180.jpg

• Members

Diabolical Devices Matter Disorganizer

Nasty, nasty fuzz with footswitchable octave by John McNeese of Electric Amps USA fame. Think Univox Superfuzz or Foxx Tone Machine scuzz.

Clips and info:

http://www.classaelectronics.com/diabolicalamplification.html

$120/shipped

Throbak Stonebender Fuzz

SOLD

FULL DISCLOSURE: I am selling the Mr. Springgy on behalf of a friend. I will conduct the entire transaction so that you know that you're dealing with an experienced TGPer.

Lee Jackson Mr. Springgy

Excellent condition

in box with manual

$155/shipped

I just picked one of these up for myself and am thrilled with it. My friend finds it too realistic, however; he wanted to try it because it was analog, but has decided that he likes the more over-the-top, decidedly non-amp like sounds in his Line 6 Verbzilla more.

Peavey Dual Clock Stereo Chorus

Excellent condition with box

$40/shipped

IMG_4446.jpg

pvDCSC.jpg

• Members
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay: Tons of delay options in here, but just a little too much for me. It has some minor wear (just scratches), no velcro, works great. $150
100_0117.jpg

T-Rex Twin Boost: A two channel boost pedal with separate eq for each channel. Works great for toggling between rhythm/lead settings, boosting leads, and smoothing out fuzzes or overdrives. Perfect condition, like new, no velcro, scratches, dings or any defects at all. $160
100_0112.jpg

• Members

Ok, Seriously... I REALLY want an RE-20. I have these pedals below. They are for sale, or trade plus a little extra cash if need be:

Catalinbread SCOD. the older version, but just as awesome. This thing is AWESOME for distortion! If you want teh Subtlez, I don't recommend this. If you want the Brootalz, I don't think this will get you there - close, but you probably want a BOM or something. If you want something that goes from "moar" to "MOAR", then this is for you. I got it in a trade knowing I'd flip it b/c I have all my dirt covered between my amp and the current pedals I use (OCD, Muff, 808 clone). That's why it's here.

Anyway... shipped/paypal'd $110

DSC00198%20-%20small.jpg
DSC00199%20-%20small.jpg

Boss RV-3 w/ box and papers. AFAIC, the BEST RV of the bunch. I just want that RE-20 more than I need the RV-3. Shipped/paypal'd $110

RV-3.jpg

• Members

FS:

Boss DD-6 - $85 shipped
Penny Pedals Fingerprint - SOLD
'86 Small Box Rat - no longer for sale

I may be open to trades, but I'm pretty set on using this money for other hobbies.

Sorry, but this is the only picture of the pedals I have

DSC03063.jpg

Archived