Weekly spam thread 2-4-09 PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

boss ge-7: $40

handpainted vintage fx overdrive (custom artwork):$125

this pedal stock is the hardest to find in the vintage fx line. not many people carry them. in fact, i've only seen them direct from vintage fx. amazing ts clone with less compression and switchable diode clipping with pot for adjustment. handpainted in "night skyline" theme (complete with led moon) by alfonso contreras of the black crayons. a one of a kind pedal. a few paint chips on top and cool new knobs. i took the paint off the back because it would have come off anyway. his signature's on the back plate. no velcro.

dunlop jimi hendrix wah wah (1st version): $60

older version w/crybaby cosmetics. sold for $90 new, now over $125. jimi in a box w/ a good fuzz. velcro on the bottom, missing battery cover and rubber feet, but still works like a champ. get your jimi on for less than half of what they charge new! especially good for y'all with velcro boards like me.

boss super chorus ch-1: $40

cash is cool, but trades are awesome too. i'm looking for:

anything diamond

carbon copy

fulldrive 2

dmm (or any ehx)

musket fuzz

teese pic wah

super hard on

fuzz factory

semaphore

boss pedals ending in -3 :lol:

• Members

Selling my Edwards Les Paul Special in TV White w/ Jason Lollar P-90's in it. Model E-LS-90LT, I bought it about a year ago on eBay straight from Japan. Awesome guitar, I just don't play it much anymore since I got my new Danocaster. I also replaced the wiring with a kit from Acme Guitar Works. The grain is beautiful on this thing and the top coat is a thin nitrocellulose lacquer. Plays like a dream.

Local pickup only in Los Angeles/North Orange County area, $600 cash firm.

PM with questions and interest

d25cc9dd15.jpg

c9c144bc80.jpg

3210a1f173.jpg

5869d97ffc.jpg

• Members

Shipping in the lower 48 only.payment from Confirmed PayPal addresses only or USPS M.O. shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

NO TRADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM ME.

$175.00 has battery door.Shipped & PayPaled

IMG_0570.jpg

Ibanez Wau Fuzz

$165.00 Shipped & PayPaled

patspic064.jpg

• Members

I am building Ring Stinger clones:

img0034ka7.jpg

This is perhaps the most feature-rich, insane ring modulator ever made. It includes all the knobs and jacks that the original does, plus it adds a volume knob, which is useful because this pedal can put out a lot of gain.

I can customize paint for you depending on your needs. $425 shipped within the US, contact me about shipping outside the US.

Sound clips: (each one is 1-2 minutes)

stinger 1.mp3 (standard RM sounds)

stinger 2.mp3

stinger 3n.mp3 (noisy spaceship sounds)

stinger 4.mp3 (synthy/trem)

stinger 5.mp3 (weirdo percussive/glitch)

stinger 6.mp3 (more spaceships)

stinger 7.mp3 (crickets/bit crusher)

stinger 8.mp3 (more synthy stuff)

stinger 9.mp3 (atonal feedback)

stinger 10.mp3 (feedback/space)

• Members

I'm doing a major clean-out here.

Many transactions here. Likewise, the same name is my ebay account; 200+ all-positive feedback rating.

None have been gigged.

Paypal highly preferred. Checks and M/O okay but really not preferred.

Catalinbread V8 Fuzz Tone Engine - w/ box, perfect condition - great pedal, just not optimal with my setup - $85 Shipped CONUS

3249893068_df440abc38.jpg

Toadworks Mr. Squishy v.1 - $70 shipped CONUS

3188634086_66bc1cf6eb.jpg

SIB Fatdrive - this one hurts to let go of and, because I haven't seen any move on any site for awhile, I'm gonna ask $215 Shipped CONUS to ease my pain, (w/ power cable)

3187791805_497b086c37.jpg

Pigtronix EP-1 Phaser/Envelope follower - low serial # - (w/box, power supply, papers) On the 'bay

2770614213_3a6f1bbf52.jpg

Generally cash only. The only thing I want right now is a Heliotrope and I

doubt anyone's trading one of those yet....

• Members

Electro-Harmonix Stereo Electric Mistress -- Basically brand new with box, all paperwork, etc. $100 shipped to CONUS.

SEM.jpg

Keeley DS-1 with original Seeing Eye Mod -- Completely forgot I even had this. It's been sitting in a closet for 5 years. In like-new condition. $75 shipped to CONUS

KeeleySEMDS-1.jpg

• Members

EHX Stereo Memory Man: $145

Just got this last week, realized its not for me. Has power supply and instruction sheet. Previous owner made some small dots in marker for his settings, I haven't tried to get them off.

StereoMemoryMan2.jpg

StereoMemoryMan3.jpg

Zoom Driver 5000: $80

Heavy wear on outside, works perfect. Insane over the top gain sounds.

SN850455.jpg

SSX "Stinger" Strat Copy: $75

Needs wiring work, Project or parts. Neck is actually very nice, pretty chunky profile. Will ship with neck removed.

SN850217.jpg

All prices shipped CONUS. Only trade I'm somewhat interested in is a Big Muff type fuzz. Feel free to make offers otherwise.

• Members

Earthquaker Devices Crimson Drive,

you know what this is, really awesome germanium OD, great sounding pedal, but the crunchbox and trotsky get pretty much all of my dirt duties covered, so I want to free up some space on the board, has velcro on the bottom, a few dings, nothing major.

$OLD pending payment :wave:

• Members

MIJ Ibanez CS-9 Chorus - $90.

Ibanez TS-9dx Overdrive - $65.

Modded DOD 280 Compressor (orange) - $50. it has a switchable mod that makes it so that at high compression levels when you pick hard you don't have a drop in volume. It also makes it a bit more transparent.

Guyatone OD-2 Overdrive - $30.

Red Lace Sensor Pickup - $45.

All prices are OBO. I can get pictures of any of them for you. Looking to trade for a boss dd-5/boss re-20/digitech whammy IV/boss rc-2/blackstar ht-dual. Cash is preferred, though. Thanks! :thu:

• Members

fortrade113008mt8.jpg

PHILTRE GONE

The CoPilot Antenna2 is up for trade. I also have a Ross Distortion, Rocktron Austin Gold, Behringer DC2 clone, and an Arion SCHZ I'd consider trading for cool cheap stuff.

Not really interested in any dirt right now. Not looking to sell as I'll just spend the money on other junk. Please make me an offer. PLEASE. I want this thing gone. It just sits around. No dirt unless it's actually interesting.

• Members

l_441bfca5f0f21c7252034f75b7de8522.jpg

pedaltrain_empty.jpg

PedaltrainProBig.jpg

2 Pedaltrain Pro's with hard cases!!!

I can sell them together for $400 SHIPPED or separately for $225 each SHIPPED. I am getting rid of these because I have downgraded to one larger board that I'm getting custom made. Mine have some knicks and a sticker or two on them from lugging them around on tour. However, they are in perfect working condition. No imperfections besides aesthetics. These things are absolutely amazing and I have stuck with them for years. I would be sticking with them still if they made one larger than the Pro. The hard cases have a space for spare pedals and cords, plus they have handles on the long side and the short side. They are extremely durable and have wheels for transport as well. I need to sell these very quickly to pay for my new board and case.

IMG_1623.JPG.jpg

IMG_1624.JPG.jpg

IMG_1625.JPG.jpg

Bigshot Pedalboard from NYC Pedalboards. Just bought from T Stre. It's in perfect condition, it is just too small for me. These go new for $179. I'll let it go for $150 shipped! That is exactly what I paid for it. In fact, I'll be losing money because I am covering shipping. I just want to get it out of my room! You can find the specs on it, here: http://nycpedalboards.com/standard.html#big

0205091503.jpg

Analogman Analog Delay (AR20DL). It's basically a clone of the Boss DM2 incase you didn't know. It's missing the proper screw on the left side of the switch (I have put in a slightly smaller one). The engagement switch is sketchy (sometimes you have to step on it a few times to get it to turn on). It is also missing the black pad with the logo on it. Let me know if you're interested. Either way, I'm going to be taking it off my board to make room and I don't like pedals sitting around doing nothing. I will sell it cheap because it's a little messed up. Still works though! I'm sure the switch can be fixed easily. In fact, Mike from Analogman may fix it himself for free considering he built it. Since it has imperfections, I will let this $150 pedal go for $100 shipped.

coveritcoversmall.jpg

FINALLY! The new SAWHORSE record is out. Cover It With Asphalt is the title. 4 songs, three of which are over 10 minutes long. Erie, dark, somewhat folky, instrumental post-rock w/ a string section. Order from http://www.?myspa?ce.?com/?black?jawre?cords?

m_d798f5e993b05e4814c6c5b29da4429f.jpg

BATCOMPUTER - Spring Is A Chorus Of Vomit; Everyone Rejoice!

This was my band that just broke up. It contains 8 tracks, nearly 50 minutes of music. Full color artwork. Very ambient music, drowned in massive amounts of chorus, reverb and delay. Very melodic, extremely emotive stuff. A little screaming, but mostly singing. For fans of Slowdive, The Cure, The Gloria Record, M83, Hammock, Deerhunter, Do Make Say Think, Moving Mountains... etc. $8 shipped through me on HC. PM me if you want one!

• Members

IT Micro Fuzz ALL GONE!
Landgraff Boost 250 Euro (Boxed with all case candys and as New)
Phantasm 200 Euro (including manual and a second set of knobs)
Quicksilver 280 Euro (Including manual and ohlala bag)
SV-2 60 Euro (including Box)

5e23_1.JPG
!BH4y(KwBWk~$(KGrHgoH-CYEjlLlq68ZBJLJKyz
ITisdone.jpg
IMG_3707.jpg

Archived