Weekly spam thread 2-4-09 PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have:
Digitech GSP 1101 Rack Effects unit in mint condition with box, software all the goodies.

Hardwire Tube Overdrive (CM2) in mint condition with box and all the goodies.

Digitech Whammy (current version) with power supply, mint condition.

Digitech Distortion Factory (DF7) in good condition.

Pics are available upon request. I'll listen to cash or trade offers.
Thanks!

Interested in Phase, Looping, Dirt, pretty much anything.

• Members

Couple things for sale. Sorry no trades - was laid off and need the cash.
Please add 3% for paypal.
Thanks!

1) Terrific Condition BJFE Vibe - 450 shipped
P1210421.jpg

2) Like new Evidence Audio Lyric HG - 12' - $80 shipped
3) Terrific condition Vovox 10' - SOLD
4) Good condition Van Den Hul 15' - SOLD

P1210428.jpg

5) Never used Boss AD3 Acoustic guitar multi effects pedal - $100 shipped
P1210425.jpg

6) Line 6 Echo Pro - Very good condition with expression pedal - $375 shipped
P1210424.jpg

Please pm or email at jmurray161@mac.com

Thanks

• Members

Jetter Gain Stage Red $150

Fulltone Clyde Wah $159

Xotic BB Pre-amp $139

Malekko Echo 600 Dark $185

Baja Tech Custom Das Fuzz GE (Pre-AC Jack version) $90

Lehle SGOS 3@1 (like New) $185

Z.Vex Nano amp $345

Pigtronix EP-1 Envelope Phaser (w/ "MARV" factory mod) $180

Lovepedal 8823 $185

Lovepedal Morph $165

Matching set of Landgraff DO and MOD pedals $email offers/trade offers

Lovepedal 200 lbs of fuzz $115

Diaz tremodillo (Early Version, Blue with gold Lettering) $130

Boss Metal Zone MT-2 $60

T.C. Jauernig Atomic FETBoy $65

MonkeyFX Monkeyfuzzle 3 (Velcro on bottom) $65

Pro Tone Springfield fuzz $60

HAO Rust Booster (Like new) $75

Sobbat Drivebreaker $115

Marshall Edward Compressor ED-1 $45

Boss Dr Synth DS-330 with power supply $80

Ramay's Audio Work Ramm Drive (TS9 style OD, w/ box and manual) $90

Please Email me if you want some pictures. Thanks.

Money would rock mightily, but Trades are cool also. I collect older Japanese made guitars (Ibanez, Yamaha, Burny, greco, Tokai etc.) and crazy older effects pedals. Drop me an email with what you have for trade.

Please just email (sch333 at rogers dot com) as I don't check PM's very often.

• Members

Holier Grail for sale or trade. Just got it from another forumite on a trade. Not my thing. Looking for a chorus, fuzz, homebrew, mxr carbon copy, line 6 multi, or whatever!(no distortion pedals though) If it's of lesser value, just pay my shipping. PM me for pics. Want to buy it, make me an offer.

• Members

All prices shipped in the Con. US:

Boss DD-20 - $160
Boss GT-8 - $265
Boss OC-3 - $60
Pedaltrain PT-Pro w/softcase. The handles on the softcase are broken (surprise surprise) but the strap that I use to carry it is very sturdy - $115

I'm only looking for cash to fund a new amp. Thanks.

Pics available upon request

• Members

A 60's classic series strat with copperhead handwound 59's, upgraded wilkinson vintage tremolo, hardshell case, and straplocks. In trades/partial trades, I'll listen to all offers (no shredder guitars). Mostly I'd be interested in lp jr. types, semi-hollows, other fenders(jazzmasters/jaguars), fuzz pedals(I've really been looking for a hoof fuzz), but don't be afraid to ask.For sale $450 shipped in the lower 48!
IMG_0322.jpg

Also for trade:

USA Big Muff
Dano French Toast
MXR Dynacomp with monte allums mods
30 gb Ipod Video
Boss DD-3
HBE Dos Mos

• Members

EMG 81 this is almost new. I had it for 1 month in a new ESP/LTD Viper. I swapped it out for a Blackout........so I have the new unused pots, jack, battery clip, and wiring from the Blackout which works perfectly for the EMG. I kept the quick connect cable though so no quick connect cable but the pickup of course has the quick connect pins on it.

$45 shipped and paypalled in the US

• Members

PayPal only, Lower 48 United States only.

Eventide ModFactor - $300 shipped. About 5 months old. As seen on the board pic below.

l_1c54a39bb38d45b0a3e8b0880fd71a30.jpg

I'm going to be going back to a PT Pro once my new smaller Loopmaster switcher is done. Though I like the ModFactor, I could use the cash more than the extra cool patches.

I got the Undulator patch to sound AWESOME. The factory preset is crap, but I made it work. It's a combo Trem/Delay/Modulation.

I'm not looking for Trades right now, just cash (PayPal).

• Members

Like new Boss GT-10 for sale, $350 shipped. Will accept a POD X3 bean or XT bean as partial trade.

1zasrs.jpg

Just got word that our stove died. Now I'm really desperate to sell. Make me an offer on this. I also have a Fender Blues Deluxe and a Yorkville 100 watt bass amp, but shipping would be a bitch.

Also willing to sell my pedals: Vexter Fuzz Factory, SCOD, E-H Nano Small Stone, E-H Stereo Pulsar, Digidelay. And my Mexi-Strat with the Seymour Duncan pickups and a Fender hardshell case.

• Members

Feeler for any interest in a new-in-box frenzel preamp that is supposed to arrive this week? I ordered this thing like 3 months ago and have since gotten my hands on something that fills my needs better, I think, so if anyone wants to trade for this I'm game.

looking mostly for delay/modulation/noisemakers (boss rv-3, re-20 or a DMM in particular, with appropriate cash one way or the other) but just pm me if you have any offers.

• Members
EPIPHONE ELITIST LES PAUL STANDARD - make offer

I got this in a trade a few days ago,. The previous owner sanded down the honeyburst top and spray painted the day-glow green and neon orange on the top. The neck pickup ring has been colored with a black magic marker and is fading back off. There are a few scratches on the headstock but the guitar plays perfectly. I would keep it but I've got way to many guitars at the moment. I can send you more pics if you're interested. I'm for any trades whatsoever, I'm mostly looking for delay, phaser and tremolo pedals. Cash offers are ok too I guess.
899_0335.jpg

DIGITECH WHAMMY IV - $145

Comes with box, power supply, manual and warranty card. Velcro on bottom.

IMG_9802.jpg

PIGTRONIX POLYSATURATOR - $100

Hand painted by Mryold 3-08, low serial number #100 Comes with box, manual, power supply, Pigtronix catalog. No velcro on bottom.
IMG_9807.jpg

DIGITECH VOCAL 300 - $100

New in box. I bought this to record vocals in my home studio and have only used it once. Works perfect, just been in my closet for about 6 months. Comes with manual, power supply.
1172_0.jpg

Archived