KILL HANNAH-GEAR STOLEN!!-PLEASE READ

moosie

• Members

hello everybody,

my name is dan and i play guitar in a band called kill hannah. we are an alternative rock band from chicago.

i've been visiting this forum for many years and have bought and sold gear to many of you fine members. Although i've learned much and enjoyed reading the discussions, i am only now posting in hopes that one of you may be able to help me in the course of your gear searches.

here's the story:

last week while on tour with jet and papa roach, our touring vehicle and trailer were stolen from the parking lot of our hotel in philadelphia.

the vehicle was recovered the next day but had been professionally stripped of all gear and other valuables. interestingly, we have learned that this is the 16th vehicle stolen from the lot this year, and the 8th band's equipment (the last of which was 4 days prior).

obviously, we are devastated and were forced to cancel all activities for the foreseeable future.

if anyone sees any of this gear for sale on ebay, craigslist, at pawn shops or anywhere else, please email me at stolengear@killhannah.com and/or contact detective bernstein at the philadelphia special crimes unit at 215.686.3013.

here is a partial list of guitar related losses along with some photos:

Epiphone Elitist Riviera Custom Shop (with bigsby) SN#T301722

Gibson ES-135 SN#006427

Gibson ES-135 Custom Shop SN#00620612

1992 Les Paul ( black ) SN# 90362379

2002 Gibson Firebird (White)

1978 Marshall JMP master volume amp 100 watt model 2203 (low intensity input replaced by master volume)

Vintage 1968 fender bassman amp

Vintage 1968 fender bassman amp (backup)

Marshall TSL 2000 Head

MT bassman amp road case

Digitech EX-7

Digitech EX-7 (backup)

Boss TU-2

Foxrox Octron

Foxrox ZIM

Crowther Hotcake

Foxrox Aquavibe

Fulltone Choralflange

Atomic Echoclone

fulltone fulldrive 2

Eventide Timefactor

Line6 Verbzilla

Line6 FM-4

Maxon PH-350

Malekko E600D

Dr. Scientist Reverberator

Dr. Scientist Tremelo

Eventide Timefactor (backup)

Eventide Pitchfactor

maxon ad-80

juicebox power supply

juicebox power supply (backup)

maxon ad-900

maxon ad-808

Line6 DL-4

Line6 DL-4 backup

MT Pedalboard and Case SN#35367

x18 pedalboard power supply cables

zvex fuzz factory pedal

ADL pedalboard and case

Shure in ear wireless system

X4 levy's guitar straps

furman power conditioner

Marshall 1960A Classic 4x12 Cabinet w Greenbacks

small roadcase

x6 George L's pedalboard cable kits

Hughes / Kettner tri-amp in road case

BBE Sonic Maxamizer

Rack mount Tuner

Furman power conditioner

line 6 pedal DL4

digitech whammy

wah pedal( morley)

Tuner pedal (boss)

Ibanez Tube Screamer

boss digital delay

mxr Phase 90

sennhiser wireless g2

EH nanochorus

Maxon overdrive pedal

EH microsynth

Erin Ball Musicman Stingray (1992) sunburst

2006 rickenbacker bass black and white

boss tuner

boss over drive

Bass Cables

pedal Board and cases

Sennheiser wirless g2

Furman power conditioner

Blue anvil road case

Ampeg Bass Head svt2

ampeg bass Cabs 410he / 15 e

Sams amp bass DI

boss bass chorus

also, i'm not sure how this works, but if this post could please be made into a "sticky" i would really appreciate it. the gear is hot at the moment and the lowlifes will probably attempt to move it soon.

thanks very much for reading,

d

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy.

{censored}.

Hotel name and addy please. Pm it to me if you don't fell like posting it publicly.

I would really appreciate the info as we are also a touring band that was JUST in the Philly area 2-3 weeks ago.

This stuff scares the hell out of me, and I'm truly sorry that this happened to you guys. I will definitely keep my eyes peeled on ebay.

Also, we're good friends with some Philly area bands. I'll email them the list.

• Members

Can you put in some descriptive words about the guitars? I think if someone were to be selling a stolen guitar and you asked for the serial number of it they might get suspicious, so just asking about it and seeing if any descriptors match it might be better.

Over in the Offset forums, we found one of Sonic Youth's stolen guitars literally years after it was stolen, so it isn't impossible that you will get most of your gear back over time.

• Members

hello everybody,

my name is dan..

Hi Dan, my name is Dave and I hate low life scum suckers that steal - especially from other musicians. I emailed your stolen gear list to the local music stores here in Des Moines Iowa, and I also posted it under Musical Instruments For Sale on my local craigslist - along with your contact info. It should be live in a few minutes. Hope this helps and I hope they catch the assholes. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Archived