KILL HANNAH-GEAR STOLEN!!-PLEASE READ

moosie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is {censored}ing disgusting. Arrange to meet and ring the police on these scumbags. Surely selling stolen property in America is illegal, no?

I know the law within pawnshops is that if the store buys something stolen, the police can take it, and you're SOL. I don't know if that applies to other things, it should though.

• Members

I know the law within pawnshops is that if the store buys something stolen, the police can take it, and you're SOL. I don't know if that applies to other things, it should though.

Stolen property is stolen property, even if it changes hands. The buyer can file for restitution when the seller is prosecuted, but good luck getting the money back.

• Members

thanks for posting those links. i looked at philly craigslist and there was quite a shakeup over there on the subject.

all of the posts had been promptly deleted, but if anyone happened to contact anyone who bought or is selling any of the stolen gear, please let them know that I WILL BUY THE GEAR FROM THEM, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

i'm not interested in the witch hunt, just in the band getting back on our feet

d

• Members

I knew someone who said that KH stayed his house back in the day and mysteriously, the next day a few of his Z. Vex pedals went missing.

Karma, perhaps.

If this is a joke... it isn't funny... AT. ALL.

Srsly... that f'ing messed up man. Not sure whether you're serious or not, but d00d... take this down.

• Members

I knew someone who said that KH stayed his house back in the day and mysteriously, the next day a few of his Z. Vex pedals went missing.

Karma, perhaps.

that is definitely a comment that is living up to your sig name. goodness man, bad taste.

• Members

Just a clarification for people who keep talking about insuring gear...

Signed bands are NOT handed tons of cash like they might have back in the 80's or even earlier in this decade. Gear insurance is extremely expensive and most labels have pulled their Tour Support money that insuring gear is nearly impossible (especially for the sheer amount of gear a band takes for tour).

Most younger bands are even lucky if they get tour support from their labels now. I've been hired for quite a few bands for tour only to be told the tour isnt happening due to the label pulling the funds. It sucks but thats the business for ya. Working Bands struggle sometimes to make it show to show sellin merch or CDs.. we're not all contractors & lawyers who can afford the newest hyped up pieces of gear just to flip 'em the next week for the next newly hyped boutique amp.

Archived