moosie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

what {censored}ers.

those is alot of great equipment.

that is the lowest thing on earth.

i hope most if not all is recovered, and there is some retribution for these bastards.

they can all go to hell (quite literally) along with all gear thiefs

• Members

That's a really awful thing to happen. Hope you get your stuff back and you're insured for your losses.

Too late now, but if I was traveling around with that much expensive gear, I'd invest in some discreet GPS tracking units to hide in the most expensive stuff like the amps. This technology is quite affordable now and well worth it considering how much the gear is worth, both financially and sentimentally.

• Members

find (something) out for certain; make sure of

im pretty sure that's a correct usage. i didn't mean created, i meant fully understood.

I think you probably meant attained.

When you ascertain something it's usually the answer to a question or a piece of information or something along those lines.

• Members

sorry to hear it

i had a guitar stolen and i was devastated but i cant think what its like to have everything taken,

theres been a lot of bands recently having stuff stolen, its well bad

sorry again guys

hope you find your stuff and carry on rocking out !!!

• Members

{censored}ing scumbags... its pretty clear theives realise this is an easy way of making money as pretty much everytime, no one gets caught. Look up whos playing soon, find out where they will stay, bye bye stuff.

I really feel for you, thats a {censored}load of equipment... Unfortunately, the only other option is taking most of your stuff into the hotel each place you stay...

I hope you get some of it back :(

Archived