The OFFICIAL OFFICIAL OFFICIAL 2010 HCFX Mystery Tourbox Thread

Parah Salin

• Members

each of these guys can expect a personal gift from me to them; if it's not in there you can blame #8.

8. Bass_econo

9. Rhcp311

10. Young_grandma

11. Dkerwood

12. Gunner Recall

13. Echodeluxe

14. Bmoncbus

15. Royal Crxsh Johnson

16. Lbj273

17. CiceroTJones

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

thanks. it sounds like spectraljulian has some questions to answer.

just out of curiosity, was the loopmaster pedal still in the box when it got to you?

yeah it was. i thought about taking it but i think a few of them were tap tempo or tuner out or something, which i didn't need. plus, i couldnt think of anything of that value i wanted to give away.

• Members

i actually have a question:

does parah salin get what ever's in the box at the end? i always wondered how the starter got his investment returned. that's probably the best surprise.

He would have to. Otherwise the last guy would have gear and not have to send anything else out.

• Members

i actually have a question:

does parah salin get what ever's in the box at the end? i always wondered how the starter got his investment returned. that's probably the best surprise.

i assume so. i mean, since he's starting the box with just his stuff (it's not like the last 2 times where multiple people donated), then I would guess it's only fair he keeps the end result.

• Members

each of these guys can expect a personal gift from me to them; if it's not in there you can blame #8.

8. Bass_econo

9. Rhcp311

10. Young_grandma

11. Dkerwood

12. Gunner Recall

13. Echodeluxe

14. Bmoncbus

15. Royal Crxsh Johnson

16. Lbj273

17. CiceroTJones

Yeah #7 will probably send me bricks and tell Gunner Recall it was full of Horsie Klons.

• Members

8. Bass_econo

9. Rhcp311

10. Young_grandma

11. Dkerwood

12. Gunner Recall

13. Echodeluxe

14. Bmoncbus

15. Royal Crxsh Johnson

16. Lbj273

17. CiceroTJones

Bass-econo, I'll have your address once you ship it to me, so I'll know where to find you if goodhonk's gift isn't in there. :cop::lol:

Archived