The OFFICIAL OFFICIAL OFFICIAL 2010 HCFX Mystery Tourbox Thread

Parah Salin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Side note: I've quietly been poking for more donations, Brian from smallsound/bigsound is willing to throw one of his pedals in the box if we send it his way.

Yes/no?

Hmmmm...is there any chance we could send this his way and he could take a look at our "problem pedal" as well? I'm thinking this has to be an easy fix if it was working for Parah Salin before. It's just that I have no electronics know how.

• Members

Side note: I've quietly been poking for more donations, Brian from smallsound/bigsound is willing to throw one of his pedals in the box if we send it his way.

Yes/no?

i say we send it through all the builders before it gets to me!

:phil:

• Members

So what's going on with the broken pedal situation?

I don't know. I was hoping Gunner Recall would get back to me. I asked him if we could send this to the smallsound/bigsound guy and have him take a look at it, before sending it to the next person. I figure that even if he won't/can't fix the broken pedal, at least he could put in the pedal he offered us, so that it's a full box again.

But, if I don't hear anything about this by tomorrow, I'm just going to PM the next guy on the list and move ahead with sending it to him.

• Members
Yeah there's no guarantee I'd be able to fix it myself and I have no use for a fuzz right now anyways. It's better if someone just fixes it or scrap it for parts. I feel really bad about this, sorry.

dude! no worries. if it comes to me, i'll try and fix it, or get George Scholz to take a quick look at it, he can fix ANYTHING :thu:

• Members

Working the corners has paid off...we're gunna need a bigger box!

any chance i could get back in on this at the end of the list? it feels sort of crappy getting the box first, with a broken pedal and none of these big donations in it yet.

also, Webinfront_ stills needs to PM me back with his address!

• Members
wootwoot...will have something cool for the box by the end of the week

I might mail it to whoever has/will have the box since I think everyone should check it out (though it might not get far
:lol:
)

Dang it! :mad:... I HATE posts like these, but only because I won't get to see/play it... :cry::lol:

Archived