bass_econo

echodeluxe

Somedayrockstar

CiceroTJones

lbj273

dkerwood

delayed_delay

rhcp311

***Gunner Recall has the ability to slide himself in where ever he wants. If he sends you a PM saying he wants the box next then send it to him.***

2 for 1's are OKAY but they are NO LONGER OKAY if the box is FULL. My reasoning for this is I'm starting the box off with 3 things worth $50, $50, and $80 respectively. I'm hoping a philanthropist out there sees the real meaning of this tourbox and puts in 1 good item for a few junky ones otherwise everyone will just see a box of cheap pedals if we do 1 for 1's. I know it's a slippery slope but I'm going to take the risk. So yes, you can put in a MAXIMUM of 2 items for 1 item in the box but if your 2 items can't fit in the box comfortably then either do another swap or pass the box on.

You will have exactly 4 DAYS with the box before you are required to send it off to the next person. I don't want to hear any excuse about how you're short on money. The only way you get an extra day is if the 5th day is a Sunday and the Post Office is closed. I am sending it in a USPS Flat Rate Box so shipping will be the same for everybody. Upon receipt of the box, you will send Gunner Recall a Private Message (PM) detailing the inventory of the box and you will do the same when you ship the box out but you will also include a USPS Delivery Confirmation number.

I believe I have addressed the big issues but remember this, this box is only as good as we all make it. Don't be the one that spoils it for everyone. Just know that I have all of your names, phone numbers, addresses, and parents with TONS of frequent flier miles.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good to know that you'd starting it with mid-range pedals. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to play along if everybody was throwing their spare Klons in there. :thu:

Regarding RCJ, he probably didn't keep that info if it was passed along via PM. It was several months (or more) ago, wasn't it? I know I'm hard pressed to keep PMs for more than a couple of weeks, or at least until the transaction I'm involved with is cleared. PM box is way too small to keep past information.

...Of course, if information was passed along via email, he has no excuse. :)

• Members

After Bobby D. I think that's a good thing. :)

I just want to make clear that I didn't say in the other thread that the previous box "disappeared with royal". I'm not accusing him of anything. But he is the last one we know for certain had the 2009 box, so I really hope he can tell us who he sent it to, because it was never heard from again.

• Members

thanks for taking the effort to put this all together PS :thu:

i sincerely hope this one will GO SMOOTHLY :cop:

do not make me break out my P.I. training and make me track the box down :mad:

i'd really like to see this tourbox be successful, and help spread some gear love to everyone on HCFX :love:

i am gathering my items for the box now. perfect timing, really, as i am doing a major over haul of my gear cave/bedroom.

• Members

Okay... the one thing I REALLY don't understand is why I can't use UPS Ground. :idk:... it's usually just as fast, the tracking system is WAAAAAY more reliable, and if it gets lost or damaged, the insurance system is also infinitely more trustworthy. I work at a UPS Store, and we do both USPS and UPS, and while I'm sure many of you have had issues w/ UPS in the past, I can GUARANTEE you that if anything happens, we will ALL be covered.... guaranteed. It comes with a tracking number, and again... is just 10x more reliable. Trust me... I work for them... if anyone has an inside track to making things happen, I can.

So if someone could please elaborate on why I can't use UPS, that would be awesome. Not trying to be a douche, it just makes no sense to me.

And yes, I can still ship it UPS in a flat rate box, but I can also ship it more securely in another box and still put a flat rate Priority Box inside the UPS box for the next person.

• Members

Okay... the one thing I REALLY don't understand is why I can't use UPS Ground.
:idk:
... it's usually just as fast, the tracking system is WAAAAAY more reliable, and if it gets lost or damaged, the insurance system is also infinitely more trustworthy. I work at a UPS Store, and we do both USPS and UPS, and while I'm sure many of you have had issues w/ UPS in the past, I can GUARANTEE you that if anything happens, we will ALL be covered.... guaranteed. It comes with a tracking number, and again... is just 10x more reliable. Trust me... I work for them... if anyone has an inside track to making things happen, I can.

So if someone could please elaborate on why I can't use UPS, that would be awesome. Not trying to be a douche, it just makes no sense to me.

And yes, I can still ship it UPS in a flat rate box, but I can also ship it more securely in another box and still put a flat rate Priority Box inside the UPS box for the next person.

You can go ahead and UPS if you want and get the tracking number but with USPS I like the flat rate shipping. That way everyone pays the same to ship the box to the next person and we don't have to make a loop with the box.

Archived