The OFFICIAL OFFICIAL OFFICIAL 2010 HCFX Mystery Tourbox Thread

Parah Salin

• Members

it's safe with me. i left it at school and had to wait until after break to ship it. there's nothing totally great in there, but i had fun. i had to figure out rockthejojo didn't want it, and now makuseru sukotto doesnt want it. i contacted spectraljulian yesterday and am waiting for a reply on his address.

sorry if i made anyone scared or anything.

so yeah, max pulled out, and i sent it off to spectral julian. i don't see him around here much anymore. does anyone keep in better touch with him than i do? i sent it to pittsburgh.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i hope everyone puts nice stuff in...

depending on what's in there, i have some Red Witch/Mad Professor/Pedaltrain/TRex stuff I may put in. i also have a :evil: surprise for BOBBY D!

i'm really looking at this as an opportunity to trade some nice stuff I have that just isn't fitting with my current rig for something that may work better. i hope others are thinking of this as the same kind of opportunity.

• Members

so yeah, max pulled out, and i sent it off to spectral julian. i don't see him around here much anymore. does anyone keep in better touch with him than i do? i sent it to pittsburgh.

thanks. it sounds like spectraljulian has some questions to answer.

just out of curiosity, was the loopmaster pedal still in the box when it got to you?

• Members

depending on what's in there, i have some Red Witch/Mad Professor/Pedaltrain/TRex stuff I may put in.
i also have a
:evil:
surprise for BOBBY D!

awwwwww yeah :love::love::love:

for me, i am just gonna clean out my parts bin and some cools stuff that i don't wanna sell, got some pickups, parts, and maybe some other cool stuff. i may not take anything out of it at all, unless there's something i need.....but who knows? if there's a wicked cool pedal in there i really HAVE to have, then i will replace it with something equally as cool, value wise.

• Members

if i get a box full of wah pedals im gonna be pissed.

LOL

I've always thought this was a cool idea (the tour box, not giving Echo a box full of wah's, LOL); too bad people get bent out of shape about it. everyone can't be on the list, it would never make a complete circuit, LOL... have fun, guys!

Edit: Actually, giving Echo a box of wah's would be pretty funny, LOL.... j/k

• Members

depending on what's in there, i have some Red Witch/Mad Professor/Pedaltrain/TRex stuff I may put in. i also have a
:evil:
surprise for BOBBY D!

i'm really looking at this as an opportunity to trade some
nice stuff
I have that just isn't fitting with my current rig for something that may work better. i hope others are thinking of this as the same kind of opportunity.

:love:

That's AWESOME man!

I've also got some really cool stuff I'd be willing to put in if there's equally nice stuff... I've got a Wilson Rippah Q wah, Empress Trem (POSSIBLY), and maybe... MAYBE a Strymon El Capistan. :cop:

• Members
Hope I can get in on this one.

Hate the situation w/ RCJ, but really wanna be in.

Would love to be right after Cardiac & Bobby D, but 20th will do.
:)

Sorry broseph... flash back about a page (in this thread), and RCJ explained it. He's in. :poke:

And I'm freaking lucky as crap... I LOVE where I'm at in the order! :love:

Archived