The OFFICIAL OFFICIAL OFFICIAL 2010 HCFX Mystery Tourbox Thread

Parah Salin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Drats - I see I was late to the party. Oh well... maybe next time.
:)

Have fun everyone and... BE GOOD.
:evil::cop:

Don't feel bad Phil, I was early and they ignored me totally. Forget the fact that I have a sterling reputation when it comes to deals... :facepalm:

I'm kinda hoping that someone {censored}s it up now. :thu::lol:

• Members
Man whats {censored}ed up is that RCJ held on to it because nobody wanted it anymore. He didnt swipe it, just no one felt like participating.

Whatever happened to all those Behringer pedals only RCJ knows

:idk:

If he did keep the box, then he did in fact swipe it. And he lied about it too.

If he didn't keep the box, then he should just tell us who he sent it to, because they are probably the ones who swiped it.

It may have been a box of crap, but I don't think that excuses anything. It was a box of crap when I got it too. But I threw in a dano pepperoni phaser and some lipstick mics and tried to improve it when I sent it to the next guy (and yeah, I had to PM alot of different people to find out who wanted it next because people kept dropping out, but I kept at it until I found someone who wanted it. I didn't just swipe it).

• Members

If he did keep the box, then he did in fact
swipe
it. And he lied about it too.

If he didn't keep the box, then he should just tell us who he sent it to, because they are probably the ones who swiped it.

It may have been a box of crap, but I don't think that excuses anything. It was a box of crap when I got it too. But I threw in a dano pepperoni phaser and some lipstick mics and tried to improve it when I sent it to the next guy (and yeah, I had to PM alot of different people to find out who wanted it next because people kept dropping out, but I kept at it until I found someone who wanted it. I didn't just swipe it).

Like I said I dont know what he did with it, but it had gotten to a point where nobody wanted it.

• Members

The bottom line is this (and I'm speaking as someone who started one of these off and ending up losing 3 pedals)

Parah Salin is starting the box, he is putting 3 of his pedals in at his own risk, if you want in, you play by his rules and HE decides who is and isn't in, if he doesn't feel comfortable with anyone for whatever reason then it's his right to say no to them.

anyway good luck with it. :thu:

• Members
The bottom line is this (and I'm speaking as someone who started one of these off and ending up losing 3 pedals)

Parah Salin is starting the box, he is putting 3 of his pedals in at his own risk, if you want in, you play by his rules and HE decides who is and isn't in, if he doesn't feel comfortable with anyone for whatever reason then it's his right to say no to them.

anyway good luck with it.
:thu:

Thank you. I'm waiting for an explanation from RCJ and for Webinfront_ to give me his real name before we start this thing. That's the only 2 things preventing me from shipping out the box.

• Members

Thank you. I'm waiting for an explanation from RCJ and for Webinfront_ to give me his real name before we start this thing. That's the only 2 things preventing me from shipping out the box.

Cool... seriously, any doubts about anyone and I'd err on the side of caution. I had doubts about T3 but in the end I'd decided he was ok and look what happened. I think the risk of upsetting one person is better than it going tits up and everyone losing out. It's not even about people being crooks, it's just some people are a bit slack with stuff if you know what I mean and you don't want to be in here all the time having to chase people up.

• Members

Updated the first post with the actual order. I realized I should verify everyone's address before this thing kicks off. How do you guys want to do the personal information bit? A piece of paper in the box or just someone with the master list that you PM when you're ready to ship?

• Members
Don't feel bad Phil, I was early and they ignored me totally. Forget the fact that I have a sterling reputation when it comes to deals...
:facepalm:

I'm kinda hoping that someone {censored}s it up now.
:thu::lol:

Missed this post earlier...

I posted numerous times to send me a PM regarding interest (so I can gauge whether or not to do it) then I posted numerous times to PM me your personal information so I can make the list. I'm not going through a 10 page thread looking for people that said they were in and I'm sure as hell not sending 1,000 PM's asking for your address and phone number. There were people who sent me the first PM but never sent me the second PM I was asking for so they're out. I don't feel sorry for them at all because I have better things to do with my time than hunt them down for their info. Before you say my posts got lost in the mix of the thread just know that 16+ people managed to follow directions. Maybe next time.

• Members

Missed this post earlier...

I posted numerous times to send me a PM regarding interest (so I can gauge whether or not to do it) then I posted numerous times to PM me your personal information so I can make the list. I'm not going through a 10 page thread looking for people that said they were in and I'm sure as hell not sending 1,000 PM's asking for your address and phone number. There were people who sent me the first PM but never sent me the second PM I was asking for so they're out. I don't feel sorry for them at all because I have better things to do with my time than hunt them down for their info. Before you say my posts got lost in the mix of the thread just know that 16+ people managed to follow directions. Maybe next time.

{censored}ing brutal. love you.

• Members

I say PM someone for the next name/address. But I think the box should include a list of what pedals are inside - and you add your pedal to the list and cross off the one you're taking out. It'll be an interesting document at the end of the tour to see everything that's been inside the box at one time or another...

• Members

I'd like to gauge your guys' interest in starting a tourbox. I have a couple pedals lying around I can toss in to start us off. I'd like to keep it to 20 people max though and set a couple ground rules before we kick this off. Would anyone actually be interested for another one of these fiasco? Also, please chime in if you have suggestions for rules.

Edit: Interested people

Parah Salin

bass_econo

goodhonk

bmoncbus

lbj273

royal crxsh johnson

rhcp311

delayed delay

dkerwood

Gunner Recall

TheCardiacKid