The OFFICIAL OFFICIAL OFFICIAL 2010 HCFX Mystery Tourbox Thread

Parah Salin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really sorry guys, the mail system at my college just notified me that it came this evening, I'll get it tomorrow morning (seriously sorry if this delayed anything.)

And Parah has my real name, my internet was down when he asked for it initially.

Liar! The post office is closed tomorrow!:poke:

• Members

Where is the box you ask? No! Ask something less stupid!

005professor.png

Good news everyone!
I'll be sending an additional three awesome pedals to somedayrockstar so they can meet up with the rest of the box once it swings his way.
Sorry to the two of you before, but that's just sorta how it worked out.

Oh and the box is slightly delayed, but all is well.

• Members
Really sorry guys, the mail system at my college just notified me that it came this evening, I'll get it tomorrow morning (seriously sorry if this delayed anything.)

And Parah has my real name, my internet was down when he asked for it initially.

... I'm just glad you responded. We were about to send out the lynch mob on you. :cop:

• Members

Did either of you add to it? Or are those all still Parah's? Be funny but lame if they made it all the way back home...

I didn't add any pedals. I figured the box was getting enough with the new donations, and I only got to try out 2 pedals anyway (1 was broken). The other reason I didn't add anything major was there was no room left in the box.

...and if all the same pedals made their way back to Parah, this would be our most successful mystery box yet.

• Members

Yeah, there wasn't anything major and I have literally nothing sitting around that doesn't get used. I would've thrown a few spare patch cables/One Spot plugs if I had them.

Oh, and even with one of the pedals broken, I had a lot of fun with the tour box. Had one pedal I hadn't played in a long time and one I'd wanted to try for a while now.

Archived