Should we just ban all the atheists?

onyxrhino

• Members

I don't really mean all of the atheists. I just mean the ones that have to repeatedly make their atheism into an issue here.

I mean, seriously, these guys are arguing that a kid shouldn't be allowed to post anything like "hey check out this guitar solo i played in church", because it might anger SAL. It's getting really tiresome.

I'd like us to all get along, but if we can't do that without banning something, then I move that we ban the atheists, since they're the ones who keep jumping into harmless little P&W music threads and demanding everyone deal with their issues.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What the {censored} ever.

Seriously? Have fun with the {censored} storm you just started.

And no. There are just as many asshole Christians. And if everyone got banned on this forum for being an asshole or dramatic from time to time in response to other people's posts, Phil would be sitting on here by himself.

• Members

What the {censored} ever.

Seriously? Have fun with the {censored} storm you just started.

And no. There are just as many asshole Christians. And if everyone got banned on this forum for being an asshole or dramatic from time to time in response to other people's posts, Phil would be sitting on here by himself.

This.

• Members

If you are going to ban atheists for their ideals than you will have to ban christians for theirs. fair is fair.

oh and i can't remember every seeing an anti-god or anti-religion thread, atheists only speak their minds when christians post about P&W. Its instigator and responder...

• Members

If you are going to ban atheists for their ideals than you will have to ban christians for theirs. fair is fair.

oh and i can't remember every seeing an anti-god or anti-religion thread, atheists only speak their minds when christians post about P&W. Its instigator and responder...

Which is of course uncalled for. Worship music and religion are easily kept separate [As we've established]. If the discussion is primarily about any aspect of religious belief, that is entirely different, and dissenting opinions are perfectly justifiable. But since threads about religious belief are few and far between, it's something of a non-issue, really....

But this thread will end well. :facepalm:

• Members

I don't really mean
all
of the atheists. I just mean the ones that have to repeatedly make their atheism into an issue here.

I mean, seriously, these guys are arguing that a kid shouldn't be allowed to post anything like "hey check out this guitar solo i played in church", because it might anger SAL. It's getting really tiresome.

I'd like us to all get along, but if we can't do that without banning something, then I move that we ban the atheists, since they're the ones who keep jumping into harmless little P&W music threads and demanding everyone deal with their issues.

when you die, nothing happens.

Archived