How do you feel about companies getting political in public?

Ryan.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am pretty certain that none of my customers earn billions of dollars a year. I am not sure why I should keep my mouth shut in my support of working people for fear of alienating people that will never be a customer.

America has no poor people, only temporarily embarrassed millionaires

• Members

Well, by not alienating potential customers to the point that they say, "I'm not giving those people my money". You close that door, and you know EXACTLY who your customers will be...and I guarantee you, the number will be less than before.

Really? You guarantee? So what happens if he shows you his sales number and it's higher than before? Will you shut the {censored} up?

• Members

He is parroting a meme. There are a lot of memes and truisms that are repeated ad nauseam as if they are the norm rather than the exception to it.

This is the second time you've compared me with a Nazi for no {censored}ing good reason. You have the reading comprehension of a stump. A dumb stump with poo poo on it. I referenced a USA Today article. Right wing propaganda? Really?

• Members

This is the second time you've compared me with a Nazi for no {censored}ing good reason. You have the reading comprehension of a stump. A dumb stump with poo poo on it. I referenced a USA Today article. Right wing propaganda? Really?

First, I thought I was on ignore. And second, the BIG LIE is a common marketing technique for unpopular political agendas. I didn't call you a Nazi nor even say you had anything to do with them, nor do I think you are remotely close. Yr a smart guy Jules, you know the difference.

• Members

Look, it's clear that this can go on forever. Why not just walk away? Why not just herd erksin back in and say, 'let it go, man'?

You may now suck it. It's clear that you're more interested in trolling us personally than having an open discussion. I guess I should have expected this, but was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Shows me for trusting a guy named 'Fart'.

lolz

• Members

First, I thought I was on ignore. And second, the BIG LIE is a common marketing technique for unpopular political agendas. I didn't call you a Nazi nor even say you had anything to do with them, nor do I think you are remotely close. Yr a smart guy Jules, you know the difference.

No, you just indirectly called me a Nazi. You linked that article that had "Nazi" written all over it. What unpopular political agenda was I supposed to be spreading? USA Today is just too right wing for you?

The Gov't is not the solution, it's the problem.

• Members

I risk losing business when working people no longer have jobs and students such as yourself cannot find work when you graduate... Aside from being true to my personal constitution, I will be vocal when my customers are under attack. It is worth alienating myself from the outnumbered billionaires and their sycophants.

a couple of things...

1. I can't believe this thread is still going. If Waldo/Nic/Catalinbread really wants to use his company to support a particular set of politics, I don't see why people have such a problem with it. It is his company after all. If it's bad for business, let him worry about it.

2. Nic, you do realize that billionaire sycophants isn't the exclusive property of the GOP, right? The Democrats have done plenty during our lifetimes to prop up a system that continues to increase the coffers of the wealthiest Americans while keeping the poor and the middle class stagnant.

• Members

a couple of things...

1. I can't believe this thread is still going. If Waldo/Nic/Catalinbread really wants to use his company to support a particular set of politics, I don't see why people have such a problem with it. It is his company after all. If it's bad for business, let him worry about it.

2. Nic, you do realize that billionaire sycophants isn't the exclusive property of the GOP, right? The Democrats have done plenty during our lifetimes to prop up a system that continues to increase the coffers of the wealthiest Americans while keeping the poor and the middle class stagnant.

Oh I am not a partisan. I didn't vote for Obama for example, as I didn't expect him to do anything differently than he has. Being in support of working people, minorities, and progress in general is not a pure partisan activity.

• Members

No, you just indirectly called me a Nazi. You linked that article that had "Nazi" written all over it. What unpopular political agenda was I supposed to be spreading? USA Today is just too right wing for you?

The Gov't is not the solution, it's the problem.

No, it had BIG LIE written all over it. The rest was your assumption, I won't take credit for that!

Government is you and I if you stop taking the Reagan copout. Copping out continues the attacks on anybody left over who isn't also a billionaire.

Archived