Battle Of The Boards 2011 - All you have to know...

neoflox

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dang, I just crammed my Malekko Chicklet on my small board the other day, an NYC Pedalboards Lunchbox. The board is super small (8"x13") but that brings me to six pedals! Crap, I've got no chance in the medium category!

Your boards are always at the top of my favorites. Looking forward to seeing it. I am about to enter int he small board category too, but since I have no Strymon or TC Electronics, I know I'm not gonna win {censored}.

• Members
Indeed.

Hey, Flo, tell us about the Solitary Fuzz.

It's a kind of supplementary fuzz, build to be run infront of any other dirt pedal to add bite, kind of a gnarly, fuzzy treble booster. But it does a great job on it's own aswell. It is loosely based on the fuzzrite but is a different child. Kayzer made a demo of an early prototype

. Will sound way differnent now, though :lol:

• Members
Personally I see it ending up as a crazy shootout between you, tape and coloringpad if they've entered. Which is awesome because you're all really creative and have funtimes with what ya do.

Thanks, but I'm entering the budget board category. :)

• Members

My board is small (2-5), all boutique, but the size of the two of pedals is makes them equivalent to 3 pedals each. I am conflicted as to how to enter it since we are limited to just one category. Unless I missed a post in the previous 300 that changed the rules.

• Members

It's a kind of supplementary fuzz, build to be run infront of any other dirt pedal to add bite, kind of a gnarly, fuzzy treble booster. But it does a great job on it's own aswell. It is loosely based on the fuzzrite but is a different child. Kayzer made a demo of an early prototype
here
. Will sound way differnent now, though
:lol:

Sounds rad. I look forward to winning it in the raffle.

Archived