Battle Of The Boards 2011 - All you have to know...

neoflox

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Guys, more sweet prizes from the forums DIY company this time. Sunmachine, Shoe Pedals and Jupiter Effects join in!

On jbrazz - I thought he kind of rehabilitated himself, got a new username and all that Ring Stinger story belongs to old times. Am I wrong? Anyways, I don't really see any reason to disqualify him, so it won't happen.

• Members

I thought he kind of rehabilitated himself, got a new username and all that Ring Stinger story belongs to old times. Am I wrong? Anyways, I don't really see any reason to disqualify him, so it won't happen.

I don't really want to argue with someone I consider a mate, but yeah.. you are wrong imo, there's no way I would let him in.... just my opinion though and that's all it is. :)

• Members

I don't really want to argue with someone I consider a mate, but yeah.. you are wrong imo, there's no way I would let him in.... just my opinion though and that's all it is.
:)

Okay, no worries mate. The "am I wrong" bit was meant to read as "I have a {censored}ty memory and don't really recall what happened after the first drink" :lol: Maybe someone can put the whole story in a nutshell?

• Members

I asked that jbrazz-person to comment on this thread if his submission is serious. The pic he submitted looks recent but definitly contains hoax-worthy material. We'll see. Some one found out his real name, right? Were his initials "M.C."?

• Members

yeah... not M.C. ... sounds like an amusing hoax entry, I look forward to it.
:D

Yeah, in the job description it didn't say I'd have to recall every scam story from the last decade in detail. I admit, I got pranked. 'M.C.' even gave me a history lesson by now. All good peeps. You can see the jbrazz board for only $29.99, paypal gift!

Archived