Battle Of The Boards 2011 - All you have to know...

neoflox

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
My board is small (2-5), all boutique, but the size of the two of pedals is makes them equivalent to 3 pedals each. I am conflicted as to how to enter it since we are limited to just one category. Unless I missed a post in the previous 300 that changed the rules.

Hi Chad,
no worries. If anything of the rules is changed, it will be edited immediately in the first post of this thread. What do you mean by 'size of two pedals'? Physical dimensions or several effects in one enclosure? Either way, the case itself counts mainly for this. Maybe just submit the picture and we can discuss it via email.

:wave:

• Members

If I want to enter the "Best Complete Rig" Special Category, does it have to have the same pedalboard that I enter in my main category submission?

AKA, I want to enter my noise board from one band but my complete rig from my other band which uses a different board

• Members

If I want to enter the "Best Complete Rig" Special Category, does it have to have the same pedalboard that I enter in my main category submission?

AKA, I want to enter my noise board from one band but my complete rig from my other band which uses a different board

you can use a different board.

• Members

bring it ninja

• Members

Hey Neo...

This is obviously a way for myself to have a slight chance at winning something... but it would also be cool for all members and encourage people to join in the fun:

Do you think we can have one prize that is just a random raffle for all entries that did not win? Would be cool I think. :idk:

• Members

Hey Neo...

This is obviously a way for myself to have a slight chance at winning something... but it would also be cool for all members and encourage people to join in the fun:

Do you think we can have one prize that is just a random raffle for all entries that did not win?
Would be cool I think.
:idk:

that's actually how it's done--most people don't win. a better idea would be to have a raffle just for winners. i'm for sure winning the small board and complete rig. i'd at least have a better chance of getting a prize.

• Members

that's actually how it's done--most people don't win. a better idea would be to have a raffle just for winners. i'm for sure winning the small board and complete rig. i'd at least have a better chance of getting a prize.

wat rearry?

edit... just realized the way it works. wow. thats cool. so winning is just bragging rights?

Archived