The Return Of the Freekish....

Stevenglass

• Members

haha I very well might have. I can't remember every jack off from this place
:lol:

He seemed to me to be more of a child who tried to troll a member of the Tango Blast community in real life and ended up getting in serious trouble. Like this guy, in fact:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlXu39iFiOk&list=FLUbE19V4d21_JG3kRmwIDDw&index=46&feature=plpp_video

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No no, after 50 pages we start the red dot version with more gain.

Man i am so tempted to get one and see what they did this time. Maybe just put a new sticker on the old alpha drive and then don't even bother to mod the joyo pedal to make the red dot?

• Members

Even if they make their own PCBs now, I'd never think of buying a pedal of somebody like them

It sounds like they don't though. Sounds like they're doing even less and having joyo just do the mods for them or something lol.

• Members

So, Am I the only one who thinks that they shouldn't be alowed to spam in our spam thread?

I mean, on one hand, someone may see that spam and buy a pedal, not knowing that freakish are douches

On the other hand, they bring the lulz :lol:

• Members

He could have at least taken 2 pictures for his website, instead of one and photoshopping a red dot on there....

OMFG. That's too funny.

OT: Why is there a "Spam thread" as well as a whole "Effects" forum for buying and selling? That's very confusing to me.

Also: In!

Archived