The Return Of the Freekish....

Stevenglass

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not at all.... New Products and Feeling Great....

your video suggested that you have hit a profoundly dark time in your life and are rapidly spiraling out of control. As I watched it, I felt as if I was witnessing madness for the first time not as an abstract concept but as a lumbering, heavy-breathing creature that actively devours its victims. I could sense it hanging in the corners watching you as you try vainly to reassemble all the bits and pieces of your former reality.

As soon as the video was done, the beast leaned over to where you sat drowning your misery in cheap booze and whatever that guy was huffing in that video. Drooling and heaving, the beast opened it's mouth and wispered an ancient holy :

"yume ad"

"yume ad"

"yume ad"

• Members

Seriously now, how much seal meat did you have to give to the whale for him to play the guitar in your {censored}ty demos. I'll ask the same regarding the hookers, how much blow did you have to force up their nasal passages to convince them to sit next to the whale? How long did it take you to teach the whale guitar?

• Members

Was Freekish Blues treated with class in some of the previous posts or threads? I think the Video answers those hateful and defamatory posts. I think the video was well done. Most of the threads got a little out of hand and was taken out on people not even affiliated with Freekish Blues. Freekish Blues Answered All Emails and Answered EVERY PHONE CALL however hateful it was. Never ran... posted response RIGHT AWAY and no one cared to believe Freekish Blues. The USA Custom Shop models will also kick ass. Not trolling here... just trying to answer all this Propaganda and lies thrown on the internet. Which included doctored Photos of our boards... "Adding Wires" and such. If you want just try them... if you do not like well you do not like.

Regards

Delusional.

• Members
At $129 I think I have ALL bases covered

but for you $99- Either One call me... BUT I want you to do Comparison Videos against the ZEN DRIVE, ETHOS, PROVIDENCE SOV

You'd have to throw in the ZD, Ethos or SOV for me to take you up on that offer. But anyway, $99 is still too much when I can get a Joyo Ultimate Drive for less than $50.

• Members

Was Freekish Blues treated with class in some of the previous posts or threads? I think the Video answers those hateful and defamatory posts.

I guess I'm not sure which "hateful" or "defamatory" posts you're referring to here. Maybe you could clear it up by specifying exactly which posts you're answering here.

Because as near as I can figure out, the video refers to:

1) FUFSB - The message board that shall not be named. While it's true that they originally posted the evidence that the Alpha Drive appeared to be a rebranded Joyo drive with some poorly-performed modifications, I don't see how the video really "answers" that charge, except to say "FU". Ever since the story broke, you've been promising that you'd explain why people who opened their Alpha Drives found gooped-up circuit boards from a cheap Chinese pedal with sloppy mods, but if you actually posted such an explanation, I must apologize for missing it.

2) "J Wong" on the back of the guy's T-shirt... I guess that refers to the name of the designer that appeared on the original AD circuit boards, leading to speculation that this was not an original design by Freekish Blues. So, again, I'm not clear what the "answer" is... Everybody seemed to think that "J Wong" was a designer who worked for Joyo, but your video seems to imply that... I dunno? He *did* work for you and after you fired him he became a shambling alcoholic? Or was that while he was still working for you, which is why the mods in the original Alpha Drive inspired so much ridicule? Or did he never work for you at all? Again, the video really doesn't help clear up my confusion on this point, so if you could point out the specific posts you're "answering" that would probably help clear up my confusion.

3) The jar of Nutella. A reference to the "goop" that was found inside of the original Alpha Drive pedals? Again, I understand the "reference", but I don't see how this is supposed to provide any answers to people who were concerned with the provenance of the original AD circuit boards and the seemingly-low-quality work that was done to modify them. Does this fit in with the whole theory that the original Alpha Drive was designed and manufactured by an insane drunken lunatic but the new ones aren't? Because I'm still confused.

• Members

At $129 I think I have ALL bases covered

but for you $99- Oh Baby...........

I just bought one directly from your manufacturer in China for $41 ($31+$10 shipping) delivered. Why would I want to buy one from you? If you want to send me one for $43 delivered I will take you up on it- Oh Baby..........!

Does it actually cost you $98 ($129-$31) to paint the box white?

• Members
I guess I'm not sure which "hateful" or "defamatory" posts you're referring to here. Maybe you could clear it up by specifying exactly which posts you're answering here.

Because as near as I can figure out, the video refers to:

Guess he won't answer your questions...
the a-hole just got hit by the:

ban-hammer-featured1.jpg

• Members

I took a screen shot of the Alpha Drive II circuit board on your bizarro YouTube vid and it is still an Ultimate Drive board. The only thing you did was put your name put on it at the Joyo manufacturing plant instead of you ham handedly scratching the Joyo UD label off the board. Did this cost $98? Did you even do any mods to this version?

Freekish Blues Answered All Emails and Answered EVERY PHONE CALL however hateful it was. Never ran... posted response RIGHT AWAY and no one cared to believe Freekish Blues.

We have not heard from you for a bit so I will email you as well and wait for your guaranteed response.

• Members

It just blows me away that he thought he could come in here and explain it away. Did he honestly think he would be able to justify it to some of the sharks (I mean that in a good way) around here? How does he stay in business? I realize rebranding/ rebadging goes on all the time but usually at a slight markup. Not 400%.

• Members

It just blows me away that he thought he could come in here and explain it away.

Because I guess the idea that the pedal geeks at FSB would just decide to doctor up a bunch of fake photos one day just to destroy his business is so... reasonable. It's probably because all the other so-called "boutique" builders are trembling in their boots, knowing that Freekish Blues was about to take all their business away, forever, so they ganged up on him. Yeah. I think that's probably what happened.

Damn, I miss him already. Pity about the ban hammer.

Archived