The Return Of the Freekish....

Stevenglass

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

and why does anyone here who is in the know even care?

If they were honest about what they did, nobody would care (they would just not buy them). It's the dishonesty that makes it wrong - they were originally claiming them to be totally hand made, when they were really just messily modded cheapo chinese pedals.

• Members

Freekish Blues, a startup pedal company was modifying generic pedals from overseas and selling them, at a premium, as if handmade and of their own design.

He got the lead singer of Counting Crows to advertise his pedals as if they sound exactly like some rare amp nobody's ever heard in person!

• Members

Working closely with the east coast singer-songwriter and guitarist, Freekish Blues has developed an ultra-sensitive, clear, amp-like overdrive pedal that cuts through where others fall short.

This is on the site regarding the Alpha Drive.

Sounds like they havent come clean at all.

• Members

and why does anyone here who is in the know even care?

'Cause he's a muppet and muppet's deserve to be on TV to be laughed at and to throw {censored} at.

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm not going to bash a human being here when half of the government I pay taxes to have probably done something quite similar. Everyone's a liar, really. You can't avoid it. You lie to yourself every single day.

• Members

This is on the site regarding the Alpha Drive.

Sounds like they havent come clean at all.

Freekish Blues wants to extend apologies to everyone and anyone who may

have been affected by the recent months
alleged
controversy. It was never

Freekish Blues

Archived