The Return Of the Freekish....

Stevenglass

• Members

It's really hard to describe. I wish I had grabbed a copy of it.

It was like, this guy in a "FREEKISH GATE" T-shirt, who appeared to be so destroyed by the controversy that he's falling down drunk in a bar.

There were some shots of the original Alpha Drive (with Thaddeus Hogarth's name covered up) and some shots of a Joyo Ultimate Drive.

Lots of fast cuts. The music was "Got To Get Better in a Little While" by Derek & the Dominoes. In the end, there was a single text screen announcing the release of the new Alpha Drive II pedals (presumably the "Getting better" alluded to).

I don't remember anything else about it. It was very strange. Enough references to show that they were aware of the message board controversy (duh) but not focused enough to qualify as satire or even parody.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't forget the FU FSB written on the box or the open jar of Nutella hanging out on the table.

Ah. I missed that the first time. Did notice the "J Wong" on the back of the guy's shirt. The new video is much better, doesn't look like the editor was sniffing ether when he cut it.

The only questions it answers are that they're apparently having their own circuit boards manufactured now (which everyone had already guessed) and they still don't have a picture of an actual "red dot" model (they're still using the horrible photoshop job from their website).

• Members

you'd think with the effort he put into that confusing video, the freekish could have figured out their own PCB layout for such a simple clone...

besides, we need moar overdrives

Please Note It Is Our PCB layout... Go to the End of the Video I posted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6S_5I8LK3E&feature=channel_video_title

• Members

Is that what that was supposed to be? Freekish should be careful with that {censored}... without "cork sniffers" they've got no {censored}ing customer base.

At $129 I think I have ALL bases covered

but for you $99- Either One call me... BUT I want you to do Comparison Videos against the ZEN DRIVE, ETHOS, PROVIDENCE SOV

Oh Baby...........

• Members

or just buy a fulltone ocd...

better manfacturing, made in the USA and the designer has at least a shred of class.

Was Freekish Blues treated with class in some of the previous posts or threads? I think the Video answers those hateful and defamatory posts. I think the video was well done. Most of the threads got a little out of hand and was taken out on people not even affiliated with Freekish Blues. Freekish Blues Answered All Emails and Answered EVERY PHONE CALL however hateful it was. Never ran... posted response RIGHT AWAY and no one cared to believe Freekish Blues. The USA Custom Shop models will also kick ass. Not trolling here... just trying to answer all this Propaganda and lies thrown on the internet. Which included doctored Photos of our boards... "Adding Wires" and such. If you want just try them... if you do not like well you do not like.

Regards

• Members

Was Freekish Blues treated with class in some of the previous posts or threads? I think the Video answers those hateful and defamatory posts. I think the video was well done. Most of the threads got a little out of hand and was taken out on people not even affiliated with Freekish Blues. Freekish Blues Answered All Emails and Answered EVERY PHONE CALL however hateful it was. Never ran... posted response RIGHT AWAY and no one cared to believe Freekish Blues. The USA Custom Shop models will also kick ass. Not trolling here... just trying to answer all this Propaganda and lies thrown on the internet. Which included doctored Photos of our boards... "Adding Wires" and such. If you want just try them... if you do not like well you do not like.

Regards

u mad

Archived