I Am So Bored With TGP

Player99

• Members

I used to like it but after getting muted for next to nothing a few months ago (reinstated shortly after-they must have realized they were overreacting) I started coming here. Now when I go to The Gear Page I find it really does not interest me anymore.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

plus people don't even respond to stuff unless it's a freekish blues/farndurk thread. i posted some demo vids and got like 1 reply. at least here people appreciate when you go through the work to make one--even if they rip on you for the lulz.

they also post in gear self-masterbatory threads, i.e. "tell me... are you not good at guitar, but have lots of expensive high end gear?" and then they get to go... "ohhh yeah, i'm highly mediocre but I have a 66 Blackface Deluxe, 65 Princeton, 3 Badcats, a DC30, and 12 Alessandros.... ohhhhHHHH O-FACE money shot!" And then they get off. That's what that was.

• Members

Don't ever make the mistake of mentioning you like a pedal made for commoners. Booteeke is the only thing worth owning despite hundreds of professional recording artists touring with Boss, MXR, Line 6, etc gear.

• Members

Of course, everyone should remember a TGP mod made a post where he offered to provide the mod here with the IP addresses of those who had been banned at TGP. What a class act...

Is that an example of a god complex? If it is he should have posted it on his praise and worship forum...

Archived