I Am So Bored With TGP

Player99

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would certainly consider that mod's behavior signs of a god complex. At least that incident seems to have led to the mods from over to quit popping into threads over here to attempt to regulate behavior.

Note to manufacturers: Not everyone who is 35 or older with disposable income is a gear page member.

• Members

It has no personality, and
too much P&W.
I feel like i'm in church over there.

:facepalm:they don't feed you with any Christian religion stuff, do they? I seldom go there, most of the time here or TDPRI but these stuff with HC vs TGP is just like a high school drama.

Let's face it, we are also receiving some information about Effects there and most of the guys here had dealt with them from the SPAM thread so... I personally don't see any reason to not like that thread? 99% of their topics are also on-topic so... :poke:

• Members

Every now and then I try hanging out over there. I get tired of some of the clique-y inside joke stuff that goes on over here. But it's just "let's all say nice stuff about some expensive piece of gear", "ok, Strymon good, really warm blah blah blah". "Didn't work for me", "WHAT! that's a perma ban"

Archived