I Am So Bored With TGP

Player99

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Try freezing your picks.

You Have received a 3 point Infraction at TGP. There will be no insulting TGP.

This post will be deleted and you might end up being deleted too.

I understand your upset, but it's just not allowed, I'm sure you can see why.

thanks

Jack Mehoffer

mod team

-------

If you would like to make a donation, the easiest way is to click on the "Make a Donation" button in the top left corner of the page. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can send a check or money order.

And Jebus loves you!

• Members

These comments make me want to sign up over there.

Considering that they were parody / joke threads that no one took seriously... why not? Being there and here for several years, I've noticed increased bleed between the two sites, a decrease in hoity-toitiness over there and an increase in boutique pedals / amps over here. One day, Jen will find the shard and repair the Dark Crystal, and we'll all be one.

• Members

Considering that they were parody / joke threads that no one took seriously... why not? Being there and here for several years, I've noticed increased bleed between the two sites, a decrease in hoity-toitiness over there and an increase in boutique pedals / amps over here. One day, Jen will find the shard and repair the Dark Crystal, and we'll all be one.

"You will be assimilated." -The Borg

• Members

Ha Ha. Laughter laughter. Joke joke.

I am so bored with folks posting TGP threads here at HCFX.

You wouldn't know how {censored}ing dumb that place is if you didn't post over there. Unfortunately I now know how {censored}ing retarded that place is because a whole gang of you won't stop posting the same tired ass complaints about that place. Don't post there. The place is lame. We get it.

Your TGP jokes are about as cutting and original as a Nickleback joke or HCFx parody thread.

• Members

Ha Ha. Laughter laughter. Joke joke.

I am so bored with folks posting TGP threads here at HCFX.

You wouldn't know how {censored}ing dumb that place is if you didn't post over there. Unfortunately I now know how {censored}ing retarded that place is because a whole gang of you won't stop posting the same tired ass complaints about that place. Don't post there. The place is lame. We get it.

Your TGP jokes are about as cutting and original as a Nickleback joke or HCFx parody thread.

Some comments (not mine, I can't tell jokes) are a little bit humorous. Definitely all comments would bring permanent bans to all.

Archived