I Am So Bored With TGP

Player99

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I used to hang out there to get info on some of the stuff that isnt popular here, I.E more vintage amps and blues stuff but after receiving massive amounts of flak for saying the EVM12L is a sorta bright speaker that sounds very hi-fi i left.

Seriously i had PM telling me that i was an idiot and that disinformation like this would not be tolerated, WTF. All this because i described a speaker as it actually sounds.

• Members

I have harbored many of the same thoughts regarding TGP. The guitar forum seems perpetually flooded with threads that appear to be nothing more than infomercials for various small builders. I can understand a thread started by a guy who just bought a guitar and wants to show it off. However, a few users seem to use language more common to ad copy when posting about their visits to a builder or the introduction of a new model.

Can we just make this thread a sticky?

• Members

Don't forget the threads where people express their anger at audience members who believe their boutique guitars are off-brands. What the hell? Their goal when performing is to have someone know how much the instruments cost?

They remind me of the guys who went out and bought Harleys under the belief you can purchase being a badass.

Archived