Beware Toxicpedals

k tone

• Members

diagrammatiks,

Why is it that Prymaxe vintage and Pro Guitar Shop continue to sell Tone Monks pedals? I can't believe he was using madbeams boards and reselling without permission from madbeam pedals.

the pedals in question aren't being restocked.

better grab one now.

not to mention that tone monk can't make anymore anyway.

It's not like he knows how to make a pcb.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Personally, I'd like to thank FreekishBlooz for hipping me to $30 Joyo pedals. At some point I plan to pay a drunken 8 year old to solder 50 cents worth of parts into my Ultimate Drive and jizz nutella all over the PCB to make it a gen-u-wine, US-of-Friggin-A made, boo-teek pedal.

• Members

Personally, I'd like to thank FreekishBlooz for hipping me to $30 Joyo pedals. At some point I plan to pay a drunken 8 year old to solder 50 cents worth of parts into my Ultimate Drive and jizz nutella all over the PCB to make it a gen-u-wine, US-of-Friggin-A made, boo-teek pedal.

Secret bootweekers tip: None of them really use wire. Its all Unicorn hair.

• Members

Freekish Bozo {censored}ing lied, stole and cheated. Now he is here posting like nothing happened.

He has to be a sociopath, and a sociopathic liar. Missing that piece that makes you a normal human. Conscience. The only difference between a sociopath and a psychopath is the degree of their crimes.

• Members

Ban me for what... trying to defend Freekish Blues with the truth.... Freedom of Speech.... that is what I love about HC... all opinions are heard and in this case the truth.

KEEP ON FIGHTING

TRUTH IS ALL THAT MATTERS

http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazine/Issue/Daily/News/Freekish_Blues_Introduces_the_Alpha_Drive_II_Red_Dot_and_the_Alpha_Drive_II_Standard.aspx

How are these big phonies still getting press release's and {censored}? I blame TGP. {censored} all this {censored}.

• Members
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 2011 has been a very trying time in my life. FB has been many things a dream, joy, but also filled with high pressure and stress.
I have sold Freekish Blues
. I have limited capacity in FB and contractual staying on for a month as well as launching some new products and fullfilling agreements with others affilated with Freekish Blues. I have signed a non-compete agreement with the new owners. I wish them well. All FB sites logos etc will change.

• Members

You never followed through with the complete explanation you promised.

So naturally, you're viewed as a piece of {censored}.

BTW- all the Abate's around here make apizza

This is Freekish Blues' answer to all the lies that were spread..... Did you not listen to what GMD said in the video.....Why is it you are bent upon spreading more lies...Listen very hard and open up your mind.... This is a complete explanation is it not?

• Members

This is Freekish Blues' answer to all the lies that were spread..... Did you not listen to what GMD said in the video.....Why is it you are bent upon spreading more lies...
Listen very hard and open up your mind....
This is a complete explanation is it not?

:lol:

Thanks Ken!

• Members
This is Freekish Blues' answer to all the lies that were spread..... Did you not listen to what GMD said in the video.....Why is it you are bent upon spreading more lies...Listen very hard and open up your mind.... This is a complete explanation is it not?

No, you know what I'm talking about
joyo+fb.jpeg

Archived