Beware Toxicpedals

k tone

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, I edited the thread title. It was brought to my attention that it could be misinterpreted as saying there is a business association between the company in Europe and Freakish Blues, which is not the case, and we wouldn't want people to misunderstand.

If you have an alternate title edit you'd prefer for me to use, I'm open to suggestions, but I think the edited version ("Beware Toxicpedals" instead of "Beware Toxicpedals = Freakish Blues") gets your main point across, and people can get the details by opening the thread.

• Members

FB believes this is a hoax of some sort...... check out the audio in TPs video and the Freekish Blues Alpha Demo done by Brett. If you line them up right they are identical. Someone just lifted the audio from Brett's video demo. Thanks Ken! Just another attempt at bashing FB... again Allegedly..... The Basement Demo was a nice touch.

[video=youtube;ttgzDFaP1J8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttgzDFaP1J8&feature=related

[video=youtube;jYpzqBUy6B8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYpzqBUy6B8

• Members

FB believes this is a hoax of some sort...... check out the audio in TPs video and the Freekish Blues Alpha Demo done by Brett. If you line them up right they are identical. Someone just lifted the audio from Brett's video demo. Thanks.

a hoax as opposed to fraud? must really make your skin crawl to be taken advantage of this way after ripping off a different company first, huh?

• Members

FB believes this is a hoax of some sort...... check out the audio in TPs video and the Freekish Blues Alpha Demo done by Brett. If you line them up right they are identical. Someone just lifted the audio from Brett's video demo. Thanks.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Third person rhetoric lulz

• Members

FB believes this is a hoax of some sort...... check out the audio in TPs video and the Freekish Blues Alpha Demo done by Brett. If you line them up right they are identical. Someone just lifted the audio from Brett's video demo. Thanks Ken! Just another attempt at bashing FB... again Allegedly..... The Basement Demo was a nice touch.

:lol: a hoax. the only hoax is YOU

• Members

Never a case of fraud. Sir.

FB

it used to say on the FB website (perhaps still does, I didn't check)

"Freekish Blues pedals are designed, engineered and handcrafted in a basement"

"The pedal is handmade in the USA" ...

:lol:

If it's not a case of fraud, how do you call it ?

• Members

Now, guys, be nice to Mr. Freekish. He has to write what he is writing. If ever wrote something like, "Yeah, I lied about hand-making them", it would open him to so many law suits, interstate violations for fraud and the Consumer Protection Agency, his grand children would be paying off the debts he would incur in fees and penalties.

I think FB is brave even for posting anything, probably against legal counsel to just shut up and say nothing of fear of outing possibly incriminating statements. Every time he posts, "we are not a fraud", it is another count toward fraud if it is every proven in court.

Question: How much does it cost in Euros to buy a Joyo and have it shipped to Europe?

Archived