Beware Toxicpedals

k tone

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this. the demo stands for both. if anything burg should be pissed, not you FB.

I am pissed. Unfortunately the tyranny of distance prevents me from exercising my preferred form of resolution, physical violence, so I've had to settle for a formal Copyright Infringement action with Youtube instead. Cheeky bastards. Gave me a chuckle, though.

• Members

lol wtf. you cant be serious. phil can we just ban this guy for repeat trolling??

what we're talking about are the OLD pcb's which were identical and didnt say freekish on them. and in fact had the original designer's name on them :facepalm:

just because you rereleased a new version once you were caught red (dot) handed doesnt prove anything about hte original Alpha Drives

• Members

"The Alpha Drive II: Red Dot / Alpha Drive II: Standard and the flag waving U.S.A. Custom Shop: Alpha Drive II+ are original Designs.... GMD even opened the cans for all at HC.... What is the problem?"

Umm the problem is that you mod Joyo's & BBE pedals - and then for some reason you repeatedly lie about it being your design. That's the first issue, but with you I'm willing to bet you're action packed with issues.

• Members

lol wtf. you cant be serious. phil can we just ban this guy for repeat trolling??

what we're talking about are the OLD pcb's which were identical and didnt say freekish on them. and in fact had the original designer's name on them
:facepalm:

just because you rereleased a new version once you were caught red (dot) handed doesnt prove anything about hte original Alpha Drives

Ban me for what... trying to defend Freekish Blues with the truth.... Freedom of Speech.... that is what I love about HC... all opinions are heard and in this case the truth.

• Members

Indeed. In terms of tone, clarity and drive, the Joyo is the superior pedal. It offers a wider range of gain and when the volumes are made similar, the Joyo has an additional texture that results in a more pleasant overdrive tone, that tinge of dist, much like the aftertaste of a fine wine.

• Members

toy room seems to be mostly veroboard
:idk:
maybe they have another lineup of pedals that are rebadged joyos, im not really familiar iwth them at all
:idk:

http://www.toyroomguitareffects.com/insides.html

Not to derail the thread but....

He (Toyroom) does some vero but has been doing a lot of PTP and some turret lately.

A few of his early stuff was PCB. I know that because I made those PCBS. (I also supply him with NOS parts now and then).

Got a question about one of his pedals? Ask him. he doesn't hide what he does.

• Members

Indeed. In terms of tone, clarity and drive, the Joyo is the superior pedal. It offers a wider range of gain and when the volumes are made similar, the Joyo has an additional texture that results in a more pleasant overdrive tone, that tinge of dist, much like the aftertaste of a fine wine.

You have your opinion... and I value your opinion. I prefer something else

• Members

Ban me for what... trying to defend Freekish Blues with the truth.... Freedom of Speech.... that is what I love about HC... all opinions are heard and in this case the truth.

dude, youre not defending anything. you just keep posting the same stupid video and ignoring people's real questions about the freekish fiasco.

Archived