Beware Toxicpedals

k tone

• Members

this guy is funny. Ok, so apparently all of the gutshots are "doctored". But which gutshots exactly? The Joyo's? The Alpha's? The Alpha II? i don't get it. The only explanation that would make ANY sense from this guy's standpoint (if we'd assume for a second that he is really in the right
:facepalm:
) is that the Joyo V1 gutshot is doctored, and the only Joyo in existance ever ever has been the V2.

here again a direct comparison. Note that the alpha II gut is coming straight from Ken himself. I included a description which is which because for the apparent reasons it's a little difficult to tell the difference
:facepalm:

joyoalphadrive.jpg

Now it's an independent design and you are not affiliated with nor purchased and modified anything coming from joyo, you got the pcb made somewhere else and populated or populated it yourself right?
:lol:

edit: I also found the following, apparently there were some alpha drive I versions that were modded from the Joyo V2

Joyo-FreekishBluespedal002.jpg
source: TGP

WONDERFUL DOCTORED PHOTOS! WOW! How about a dose of the truth.....

NOT LIKE A JOYO..... NO YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOOOOOYYOYOYOY

I thought you guys were smart?

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What hate? You made a claim that the photos were doctored. I looked at the photos and didn't see any obvious evidence to support that claim. I asked you to point out in which way they were doctored. It seems like a very reasonable question to me.

If you want a real riddle:

What do Whinnie the Pooh and Ivan the Terrible have in common?

• Members

What hate? You made a claim that the photos were doctored. I looked at the photos and didn't see any obvious evidence to support that claim. I asked you to point out in which way they were doctored. It seems like a very reasonable question to me.

If you want a real riddle:

What do Whinnie the Pooh and Ivan the Terrible have in common?

The?

• Members

Duh. Both painted themselves black in an effort to trick bees into giving them honey.

Most 16th century historians neglected that fact with Ivan The Terrible though.

Those photos of Ivan were doctored.

• Members

yep, definitely pointless trolling (probably high again on nailpolish sandwiches)

back to the topic at hand, the muddy drive seems to be a V2 without modification, does HC concur?

nein seichenz, nein. Shouldn't you be studying for that test this week?

Archived