Beware Toxicpedals

k tone

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Again They Are Not The Same....

Theyre the same. just a few small cap/resistor changes. Other than thats its a Joyo. how can you deny it?? and then why does your whole lineup mimick the joyo lineup?? with all the knobs, switches in the same places, same circuit boards...

and what is your official explanation of that whole mishap when your pedals were debunked as being joyo 'copies' and not original circuits designed, engineered and crafted in the USA like your lying tits claimed??

• Members

Theyre the same. just a few small cap/resistor changes. Other than thats its a Joyo. how can you deny it?? and then why does your whole lineup mimick the joyo lineup?? with all the knobs, switches in the same places, same circuit boards...

and what is your official explanation of that whole mishap when your pedals were debunked as being joyo 'copies' and not original circuits designed, engineered and crafted in the USA like your lying tits claimed??

Are you viewing the same video I am viewing? The proof is there........ Here it is Again....

• Members

Dear Ken

Instead of just posting videos that do not explain anything and avoid the questions we are asking perhaps it would be better for you to actually address our issues and concerns. Personally I would love to own the world's finest overdrive pedal, bar none, but if I cannot get an honest answer from a builder I am afraid I will be stuck with my lowly pedals that were not designed and built in a basement.

• Members

That's {censored}ing right. :poke:

Thanks for nuthin' Ken

• Members

ollenorin!!!! i am disappoint! :cry: at least it sounds good. Stockholm Syndrome'd :lol:

and mr FB, i dont care that your new design is tweaked and sounds different. im referring to the originals - before the cat was out of the bag that they were just rebadged joyos for 10x the price

Archived