Beware Toxicpedals

k tone

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't really been following all this nonesense and truly don't give two {censored}s but honestly, why would someone *doctor* photos of your, or anyone's pedals for that matter? Do you think you are in some kind of conspiracy film? They're {censored}ing effects pedals. Who benififs from this *doctoring*? Why do you believe *they* are out to sabatage you?

• Members

"As all the Freekish Blues Modster Line Pedals the M22 Rock Crusher OD is hand modded in a basement."

You just said those pedals are other pedals. Included in the modster line, the first Alpha Drive.

By your own words, the Alpha Drive is a modded pedal and not an original design that was hand-made in a basement like you had initially said.

Why can't you just admit it so we can move the {censored} on already?

• Members

"As all the Freekish Blues Modster Line Pedals the M22 Rock Crusher OD is hand modded in a basement."

You just said those pedals are other pedals. Included in the modster line, the first Alpha Drive.

By your own words, the Alpha Drive is a modded pedal and not an original design that was hand-made in a basement like you had initially said.

You Speak in Riddles? The Truth stings... here it is.. maybe the light will penetrate..

• Members

Can you read the Website? Why Swear? We are all friends here are we not?

• Members

Answer my {censored}ing question. Why would someone doctor pics of your pedal guts?

What Questions? How Can I Help You or can FB Help you see the ways... The TruTh Shall Set You Free My Friend.. Anger is a Demon... Get Busy Living.... or better yet keep watching the video until... a ray of light shines down on you... Another Video ORIGINAL DESIGNS THEY ARE ALL OVER THE NET... Who is lying??? Stop hating! We all love You.. The public has spewed lies upon lies... The Truth is all FB has.....

• Members
OK....

Freekish blues guy.

are you confirming these pedals are not hand made, but hand modded?

The USA Custom Shop Alpha Drive II+............ what is your specific question...can you be a bit more clear.... The video below shows the USA Custom Shop Alpha Drive II+....

I hope this shines some light for you......... Both pedals Shown are original circuits?

• Members
I haven't really been following all this nonesense and truly don't give two {censored}s but honestly, why would someone *doctor* photos of your, or anyone's pedals for that matter? Do you think you are in some kind of conspiracy film? They're {censored}ing effects pedals. Who benififs from this *doctoring*? Why do you believe *they* are out to sabatage you?

Archived