Beware Toxicpedals

k tone

• Members
"As all the Freekish Blues Modster Line Pedals the M22 Rock Crusher OD is hand modded in a basement."

You just said those pedals are other pedals. Included in the modster line, the first Alpha Drive.

By your own words, the Alpha Drive is a modded pedal and not an original design that was hand-made in a basement like you had initially said.

Why can't you just admit it so we can move the {censored} on already?

It only became the 'Modster' line after they were found out ;p

:whisper:if you check web caches you can see the website before it was edited

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Uploaded by gearmanndude on Jan 5, 2012

http://www.freekishblues.com WARNING TO VIEWERS...do your homework and decide if these are the right pedals for you...if you do not approve of FB's business, then do not buy their product. I'm not here to sell their product...just demoing what they sound like. The red dot Alphadrive II compared to the USA Custom Shop version of the alpha. I now know all the scoop on FB, but am posting anyway, just to show what they are. This is what they sound like. I've posted a Joyo comparison as well...check it out too...whatever the facts, I'm just a gear mann...dudes....not supporting FB, and not shunning FB....maybe they'll still turn it around one day and make all of us gear homos happy! ROCK OUT!!! GMD

DW

• Members

Just trying to help your request along...which, btw, appears to be a request for aid in the constraint of free speech.

....and as far as the content of this thread, well, I don't tolerate plagarists well.

If a design is referenced or re-used, I believe it should be clearly acknowledged from the beginning.

I don't think you'd want me to add in my engineering evaluation.

• Members

Looked at the Toy Room Effects website, all I saw was pics of their construction methods and they did not look anything like the Freekish blues stuff. Some of the stuff with the vero board was just downright ugly. What is the pricing on their products?

Archived