Beware Toxicpedals

k tone

• Members

Looked at the Toy Room Effects website, all I saw was pics of their construction methods and they did not look anything like the Freekish blues stuff. Some of the stuff with the vero board was just downright ugly. What is the pricing on their products?

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not sure??????
Clue Me or FB in?

The pedals in the above video are different from the Alpha Drive that first caused the {censored}storm about FB.

You promised to address the accusations about that in time.

The above video does not address them.

You keep ignoring the accusations and repeatedly refer to the above video of the new pedals as a rebuttal of the accusations of the original DIFFERENT Alpha Drive.

FB's credibility is in tatters as a result of this and becomes worse the more you deny/ignore the original issue.

It's time to begin the healing and admit that the original Alpha Drives began their life as Joyos. Without this you cannot hope to rebuild FB's reputation. You should have done this at the start but instead didn't and the longer this goes on the more difficult it becomes. Even if FB does release quality original designs from here on in, it will be nearly impossible to gain traction in a market that has no respect for the company.

You can only hope to begin to reverse the damage done to the FB brand by admitting what you did, explaining in an honest fashion why you did it, and strive to get on with the business of making pedals.

Very few, if any, will touch a FB product until that happens. People are more forgiving than you think.

• Members

out before Phil is in

Why once FB speaks up? You wave the Ban flag? FB has giving many examples of truth... You shell out Doctored photos and hate. FB is here as a lover of Music first and foremost and lovers of gear.

You stand here ready to spread more hate and close off the voice of the truth?

I would not ban you. Oregon is a fine state.....

• Members

The pedals in the above video are different from the Alpha Drive that first caused the {censored}storm about FB.

You promised to address the accusations about that in time.

The above video does not address them.

You keep ignoring the accusations and repeatedly refer to the above video of the new pedals as a rebuttal of the accusations of the original DIFFERENT Alpha Drive.

FB's credibility is in tatters as a result of this and becomes worse the more you deny/ignore the original issue.

It's time to begin the healing and admit that the original Alpha Drives began their life as Joyos. Without this you cannot hope to rebuild FB's reputation. You should have done this at the start but instead didn't and the longer this goes on the more difficult it becomes. Even if FB does release quality original designs from here on in, it will be nearly impossible to gain traction in a market that has no respect for the company.

You can only hope to begin to reverse the damage done to the FB brand by admitting what you did, explaining in an honest fashion why you did it, and strive to get on with the business of making pedals.

Very few, if any, will touch a FB prduct until that happens. People are more forgiving than you think.

FB has delivered the truth? What can you not see? or hear for that matter? AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN... NOT YO-YOs....... ORIGINAL DESIGNS

• Members

The truth of them not being the same pedal that caused FB's integrity to be tarnished

Everyone repeats this, yet you just keep on posting that video as 'the truth'

Go for a walk, clear your mind, come back, take a deep breath and admit that the original pedals were Joyos.

No one will be mad.

FB can start afresh

• Members

I wave the banflag at myself, for if I keep participating Phil will rightfully slap me down.

I have not posted any photos of your equipment, ever. Your statement here is a total falsehood.

...I do not this has ever been raised as an issue...non-sequitor.

See above, response #1

Would your stance be different if I was from Arkansas?

Why is the truth hard to swallow for you?

• Members

FB has delivered the truth? What can you not see? or hear for that matter? AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN... NOT YO-YOs....... ORIGINAL DESIGNS

I'm not really interested in the Apha Drive II specs. Yes, we get that you asked Joyo to change the specs for the ADII. Whatever. Who cares?

You posted that you would address the controversy surrounding the original Alpha Drive pedals. You have not done so. Since you refuse to address the lies surrounding the original AD, we're hardly likely to afford you any trust. Its just a matter of treating the community with a little respect.

• Members

I'm not really interested in the Apha Drive II specs. Yes, we get that you asked Joyo to change the specs for the ADII. Whatever. Who cares?

You posted that you would address the controversy surrounding the original Alpha Drive pedals. You have not done so. Since you refuse to address the lies surrounding the original AD, we're hardly likely to afford you any trust. Its just a matter of treating the community with a little respect.

FREEKISH BLUES (FB) DOES NOT HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH JOYO..... AGAIN LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL DESIGNS.... NOT A JOYO or ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH JOYO

• Members

AGAIN....THOSE PEDALS ARE IRRELEVANT TO YOUR REPUTATION

These videos are relevant... they show the truth and go against all the lies and doctored photos that were spread against Freekish Blues... The truth seems to be hurting you.......

Many said FB had a relationship with Yo-YO... THAT IS A LIE! NO JOYoYoyo..... PEDALS ARE FREEKISH BLUES' Here see... See.... NO RELATIONSHIP WITH YOYOJOYOOYJOYO

• Members

FREEKISH BLUES (FB) DOES NOT HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH JOYO..... AGAIN LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL DESIGNS.... NOT A JOYO or ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH JOYO

"Joyo" is just a brand name. What about the company that OEMs for Joyo/Valco/Harley Benton, et al? You know, the same one that made the "Alpha Drive" Mk1 with the Joyo boards in them that you gooped over? Do you have a relationship with them?

Archived