Beware Toxicpedals

k tone

• Members

From what I am observing, you are not seeing child-like behavior, but something more akin to a tribe protecting itself, or a gang. Imagine a group of people of a single mind, or hobby, or belief. While internal disagreements may happen, there is still an over-arcing bond that brings them together. Then, someone from the outside threatens that. In this case, started previously with Freekish blues modding a Joyo into the Alpha and making false claims. Now, we all like to brag about how good of a musician we are, but when it comes to spending money on a pedal, there ain't no lyin' allowed. A trust was broken. And now, Toxic Pedals seems to be repainting Joyo cases and jacking up the prices.

To the HCFX group mind, that just ain't right. And thus, they act out to protect everyone, in case they didn't know.

In a way, it is reaffirming to me. It means that a human decency still exists and a brother protecting a brother is still the code.

I agree.

Wasn't criticizing HCFX or any of the users (Except the one that deserved it) in anyway.

Just that when the need arises to "lay down the law", and when a good portion of your time is taken up dealing with infractions and undesirable behavior. All while still trying to maintain some semblance civility and control, sometimes it feels like you are baby sitting.

IMO, Toxic and FB should all just be shipped off to Gilligan's Island.

I may not be a long time member here, but if someone here (hell anywhere) gets lied to and deceived, I get FURIOUS.

There were many many things I wanted to say, but I held back. I would have been banned otherwise.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Phil, I really gotta agree with john...

You have the patience of a saint.

I've had to "babysit" older "children" before.

Wasn't always easy, not pretty. Sometimes guns were involved (I worked as a Correctional Officer for about 6 years).

:facepalm:

Archived